X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fall 2021] Deep Insanity: The Lost Child Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    ディープインサニティ

A show set in an underground world in the South Pole where a new illness is unleashed that puts humanity in a dangerous situation.

Airs: Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Studio: Silver Link

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Funimation

Madness and unawakening sleep, Randolph syndrome.

This new illness is slowly but steadily approaching humanity, caused by the huge underground world Asylum that appeared in Antarctica. There are strange creatures different from the earth, and unknown resources. People bet their lives on the depths of the mysterious new world to get huge wealth, organizational plots, or their own ambitions.

And here alone, a young man with a wish in his heart is trying to challenge the front line of Asylum.

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these two easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please indicate in the first line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please quote that post (or a relevant reply to that post), or include the episode title in the first line. ("Re: Episode 1") Just make sure the episode is indicated.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
    Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
    Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

Seeking Asylum.

And so it begins with info dumping about the Randolph Syndrome that has been caused by what was discovered in Antartica. Then Shigure joins a band of soldiers led by Vera, and they venture into the Asylum underneath the South Pole to slay monsters and find stuff there. Not much doing here as it's a lot of introductions and not much interesting stuff to speak of. On top of that, the animation quality is pretty bad as Silver Link is definitely capable of doing a much better job than this.

While I'm pretty sure I won't be sticking around for long with this show, I'm still honoring the trial process, so I'll be watching a little bit more of this show, but from the look of things this show will not make the cut.
    Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 2

Idol on idle.

And now, it's info dumping time, all while it focuses on Sumire and being an idol. Not much interesting stuff going on here as Shigure is just a dull MC. The only notable thing that happened is that if Shigure is going to be a hero, he's going to have to kill somebody. Nothing doing here as it's clear that this show was made to draw attention to the mobile game, and I was bored out of my mind.

So with that, I think I'll just call it quits here as I was just bored out of my mind with this show that had been nothing but dull and lifeless.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X