X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Spring 2019] Why the hell are you here, Teacher!? Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    なんでここに先生が!?

A half-length short about a student who ends up getting into a lot of perverted situations with his teacher.

Airs: Sunday, April 7, 2019

Studio: Tear

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    HIDIVE

17-year-old Ichirou Satou is an average teenager who always happens to find himself in perverted situations with his teacher, Kana Kojima. Follow this erotic love comedy about their mishaps throughout their daily lives and how Ichirou and Kana choose to handle them.

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Reply to Thread" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Reply" to the post you want to reply to.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
    Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

She everywhere you don't want to be.

And so it begins with Sato ending up in a lot of inappropriate situations with his teacher as Kojima is in the men's restroom, and to add insult to injury Sato happens to enter the same stall she's using and the lock is jammed. And then in the nurse's office Sato is massaging Kojima in a place he knows better not to touch. Pretty perverted as to be expected from the show's premise, and as such a lot of censoring was needed as Sentai got the censored Tokyo MX broadcast. It's shaping up to be nice as a guilty pleasure, but one that probably would be better enjoyed when the uncensored version is out.

So like always, trial rules apply. There are six half-length shorts this season, so I'll make a decision once I sort through all those. While I would be glad to continue on with this show, waiting for an uncensored version might be the way to go.
    Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      Episode 1

She everywhere you don't want to be.

And so it begins with Sato ending up in a lot of inappropriate situations with his teacher as Kojima is in the men's restroom, and to add insult to injury Sato happens to enter the same stall she's using and the lock is jammed. And then in the nurse's office Sato is massaging Kojima in a place he knows better not to touch. Pretty perverted as to be expected from the show's premise, and as such a lot of censoring was needed as Sentai got the censored Tokyo MX broadcast. It's shaping up to be nice as a guilty pleasure, but one that probably would be better enjoyed when the uncensored version is out.

So like always, trial rules apply. There are six half-length shorts this season, so I'll make a decision once I sort through all those. While I would be glad to continue on with this show, waiting for an uncensored version might be the way to go.
      Re: Episode 1

This was fun, but the uncensored broadcast is also censored!?!?

This was a fun show, despite the censorship. And with the sources available, the "uncensored" images showed that the AT-X broadcast was also censored.

W.T.F.?

It looks like the uncensored version will have to wait for the Bluray release. Which sucks. Now, not everything was censored in the AT=X broadcast, but it looks like no nudity was missed by the TV broadcast's censorship. For example, it opens up with the area between sensei's legs covered with a censorship patch, except that there's nothing to see there, as her shirt covers the area and most of what's censored is the toilet. So, that's uncensored on AT-X, but nipples poking through her undershirt that are censored on the TV broadcast are also censored on AT-X. Which is just ridiculous. We're not talking about visible nipples, but nipple pokies. Hopefully the disc release will have more than this, possibly even actual nudity, but this level of censorship is just overboard.

As to the show itself: Fun! We've seen some of this (possibly all of it) before, and these scenes still manage to have a lot of humor as teacher and student end up in compromising situations.
      My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
      1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
      2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
      3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Originally posted by General Hentai View Post

Re: Episode 1

This was fun, but the uncensored broadcast is also censored!?!?

This was a fun show, despite the censorship. And with the sources available, the "uncensored" images showed that the AT-X broadcast was also censored.

W.T.F.?

It looks like the uncensored version will have to wait for the Bluray release. Which sucks. Now, not everything was censored in the AT=X broadcast, but it looks like no nudity was missed by the TV broadcast's censorship. For example, it opens up with the area between sensei's legs covered with a censorship patch, except that there's nothing to see there, as her shirt covers the area and most of what's censored is the toilet. So, that's uncensored on AT-X, but nipples poking through her undershirt that are censored on the TV broadcast are also censored on AT-X. Which is just ridiculous. We're not talking about visible nipples, but nipple pokies. Hopefully the disc release will have more than this, possibly even actual nudity, but this level of censorship is just overboard.

As to the show itself: Fun! We've seen some of this (possibly all of it) before, and these scenes still manage to have a lot of humor as teacher and student end up in compromising situations.
        How odd. If it's not some kind of mistake, then perhaps the companies are finally starting to realize that airing things completely uncensored on AT-X kills a major incentive for Blu-rays purchases, lol.
        Last year Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs never even attempted an uncensored broadcast, despite airing on AT-X, and I believe it sold pretty decently when the uncensored Blu-rays were released.

Anyway, I'll expect the full nudity for Sensei to come from the home video version, since there is nudity in the manga.

Comment

Originally posted by BalmungHHQ View Post

How odd. If it's not some kind of mistake, then perhaps the companies are finally starting to realize that airing things completely uncensored on AT-X kills a major incentive for Blu-rays purchases, lol.
          Last year Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs never even attempted an uncensored broadcast, despite airing on AT-X, and I believe it sold pretty decently when the uncensored Blu-rays were released.

Anyway, I'll expect the full nudity for Sensei to come from the home video version, since there is nudity in the manga.
          The problem with this is that it basically makes AT-X pointless. Why pay money for a subscription for censored material? To me, the smart thing is to have it uncensored, with actual nudity on AT-X, and then put in more ecchiness for the disc release.
          My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
          1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
          2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and

Comment

Episode 2

She's all wet.

And now, Kojima-sensei is in a laundromat as she got soaked by the rain, and that leads to some pretty erotic stuff there as Sota is seeing through her wet clothes. And of course, the two just get way too close to each other. Then she's over to babysit and things go over the edge in that inflatable pool through that breastfeeding scene that was heavily censored. Sota just continues to lose his mind with everything that is going on. While this show continues to accomplish what it sets out to be, the censorship is too problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
              Episode 2

She's all wet.

And now, Kojima-sensei is in a laundromat as she got soaked by the rain, and that leads to some pretty erotic stuff there as Sota is seeing through her wet clothes. And of course, the two just get way too close to each other. Then she's over to babysit and things go over the edge in that inflatable pool through that breastfeeding scene that was heavily censored. Sota just continues to lose his mind with everything that is going on. While this show continues to accomplish what it sets out to be, the censorship is too problematic.
              Re: Episode 2

The fun continues, with the Mom Seal of Approval.

Sota and Kojima end up in a coin laundry during a thunderstorm, where his gallantry ends up backfiring, as he loans his not so wet shirt to her to wear while her drenched clothes get dry. Hijinks ensue, starting with the power going out, and sensei being afraid of thunder.

Next it's back to the countryside, with Kojima babysitting Sota's little sister, with Sota not being aware of the connection sensei had with his Mom, as sensei's back home for the holidays. Babysitting hijinks ensue, such as entertaining the tyke in a pool, sensei's top getting untied by a well-trained imouto, and it turning out that sensei's parents are on her about getting married, and what do you know, but Sota matches all her criteria.

So, this quickly turned into a series where sensei is now seriously thinking of going out with Sota after graduation. It was fast, but felt surprisingly natural, considering the family connections. With Sota's Mom encouraging Kojima, even noting that Sota meets all the criteria.

This remains a fun guilty pleasure, except that it's so heavily edited, what do I have to feel guilty about?
              Last edited by General Hentai; 04-14-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Episode 3

Sealed with a "Censored"

Up until now, these episodes have been divied up with 2 vignettes per show. We get our first episode that has only one scenario: Sota comes home to find Kojima in his room. She'd been called over by Sota's Mom, Saki, who put her in Sota's room, to wait while she brings in drinks and snacks. And, naturally, Saki gives Kojima booze, knowing that Kojima aka Kana-chan, is an uberlightweight. And even more, we see that a much younger Sota was the trigger to Kojima being able to become a teacher, since she was shy when she was a young student.

Saki-san is blunt: She likes Kojima enough that she wants her as a daughter-in-law, so to quote Mom,

"Get her in the sack! Make it a done deal!"

Kojima is delighted to learn that Sota is the person who inspired her, and while she can't "take care of Sota" the way Mom suggested to her, she proceeds to offer her boobs up to play, and we get their first kiss,

WHICH IS CENSORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, a kiss gets censored. I wonder if it's related to all that school law nonsense that was passed a while back, but this is ridiculous.

This episode is fun, but heavily censored, and we witness that Kojima indeed does seem to be falling for Sota, despite him making the mistake of calling her Nee-chan at school.

In all, fun, but, Man, is this heavily and unnecessarily edited. If it holds true to form, the topless nudity will continue to be edited on AT-X, saving nipples and such for the disc release.

So, a lot of fun with drunk grateful sensei in a guy's room. We've seen this before, but it's still fun.

Of the pairings in this series, I really like this one, because the bonds between the two seem natural (cliched, of course, stereotypical, of course, seen it before, of course). So, enjoyable despite absurd amounts of censorship that is still having absurd amounts of censorship on AT-X.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X