X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Winter 2019] Date A Live III Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    デート・ア・ライブⅢ

The third season of the harem show where the lead guy must fall in love with a bunch of lovely ladies who would cause the place to shake should they be left unchecked. This season features new girls for Shindo to fall in love with.

Airs: Friday, January 11, 2019

Studio: J.C. Staff

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Crunchyroll

Season 1 Thread
    Season 2 Thread

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Reply to Thread" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Reply" to the post you want to reply to.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ellenoir Seiran, Endro~!
    Watching: Machiavellism, La Verite, Shining Hearts, Buso Renkin, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

A case of stolen identity.

Shindo has conquered a lot of girls, but his job is far from finished as a new girl enters the scene in Natsumi. She's someone who can change appearances, and she uses Shindo's to do perverted things in order to ruin his life as she said she would. It's the same old series that I have come to expect, and it's good to finally be back with this show that I wasn't expecting to get another season, but here it is as this time J.C. Staff is animating this with IMS no more, and the quality is certainly improved. And while that toxic cooking trope as been overplayed like crazy, they do something different in that crap is actually tasty, which is a nice change of pace. Looking forward to seeing how Shindo plans on tackling this girl as he has been through quite a lot.
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 2

Can he tell the difference?

Shido is doing four dates in one day as a way of finding out which one is Natsumi in disguise. Tohka wasn't exactly acting Tohka, while nothing too out of the ordinary happens with Yoshino and Hiroto, and then it ends with Yuzuru wanting Shido to acknowledge that she's better than Kaguya. And then the next day, Yuzuru disappears as security camera footage proves that Natsumi used her powers to make her disappear. This episode pretty much is all about Shido needing to know the girls better so that he can tell when he's actually dealing with Natsumi in disguise, and that's going to be quite a tough task.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X