X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Winter 2019] The Morose Mononokean II Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    不機嫌なモノノケ庵 續

Ashiya and Abeno continue to be hard at work dealing with youkais who need to be returned home.

Airs: Saturday, January 5, 2018

Studio: Pierrot

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Crunchyroll

Season 1 Thread

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Reply to Thread" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Reply" to the post you want to reply to.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mash Kyrielight, Fate/Grand Order
    Watching: Sirius the Jaeger, Shobitch, Machiavellism, Anonymous Noise, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

Somebody needs a hand.

This was one of the sleeper shows back when it aired, and I remember how fun it was to see all these quirky adventures that Ashiya is being put through. Right away, it begins here with the legislator needing a hand as his good hand is out of commission and a deadline is coming up. So Abeno and Ashiya are called to action, and Ashiya is being asked to go somewhere he's forbidden to go to in order to deliver something alone seeing that me made a mistake with the stamp. Tough times are ahead for Ashiya, but at least he's used to it by now. In any case, it's great to get another season of this show seeing that I didn't think it would get another season.
    Watching: Sirius the Jaeger, Shobitch, Machiavellism, Anonymous Noise, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 2

Going for a ride.

Ashiya gets some help from a beast that's anything but savage to complete the job, and while he could have taken a ride on him back, he was told not to accept help from strangers. It turns out that this beast was actually somebody's transformation, and that executive sure is a shady guy. Nevertheless, that was pretty amusing to see Ashiya getting chewed out afterwards. This show continues to be much like the first season in that things are made a bigger deal than they really are, and Ashiya is putting on the tsukkomi act.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X