X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Winter 2019] How Clumsy You Are, Miss Ueno Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    上野さんは不器用

A short about a a genius girl who is anything but when it comes to confessing her love. Episodes are half-length.

Airs: Sunday, January 6, 2018

Studio: Lesprit

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    HIDIVE

Ueno-san, who is in her third year of junior high school, is in love with the concept of falling in love. She makes full use of her inventions and tries to show it off to Tanaka, her Science Club kouhai.

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Reply to Thread" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Reply" to the post you want to reply to.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mash Kyrielight, Fate/Grand Order
    Watching: Sirius the Jaeger, Shobitch, Machiavellism, Anonymous Noise, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

A universe under the skirt.

Ueno sure is doing a lot of crazy things as she has much better ways to use her talents. But she's really pushing the envelope there with her perverted inventions there from getting Tanaka to drink her purified pee, or putting a universe under a girl's skirt to put a stop to those pervy boys from getting a look at their panties, she's got some screws loose. Not exactly the best of starts as the humor here was in poor taste, but I'm hoping things get a bit better as that was in rather poor taste.

So trial rules apply as usual, but with this being a half-length short that it will be evaluated under a different set of rules compared to the rest of the field.
    Watching: Sirius the Jaeger, Shobitch, Machiavellism, Anonymous Noise, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 2

He doesn't like the smell of it.

And now, Ueno has created something that h Tanaka smelling her tights, and seeing that she spent quite a lot of time working up a sweat while wearing them that it's no wonder they smell bad. And then she gets an ass-kicking there and it got so ugly that there was a disclaimer letting everybody know not to do this in real life. Pretty funny stuff once again, though I would like them to move on from those underwear jokes and do something different.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X