Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 9

No way in hell she's dying.

And now, an episode about Saki as she belonged to a biker gang Dorami led by Maria. She died playing a game of chicken against a rival delinquent gang as she rode her motorbike off the cliff and died. Having been revived, she has a match with that biker from that gang, and she shows off just how daring she is as having died already, it made it much easier to follow through with that challenge. That just goes to show that even after everything that happened, it's always possible to make amends as Maria hasn't been thinking straight ever since Saki died.

Next episode will be about Yugiri as she's the oldest member of the group, and presumably after that it will be about Tae as she's the only idol remaining whose death hasn't been explained.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
    Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 10

Comin' around the mountain.

As the girls prepare for their next concert at Arpino, instead of practicing they are doing some survival training in the mountains. Sakura is none too pleased about this development, especially the part where she's used as bait for the boar, but then she finally realizes the purpose of it as everybody's timing was just off, and this trip was designed to build the chemistry they needed to be successful idols moving forward. Quite an extreme way to do things, but whatever works, Tatsumi will do it. Then that ending there where Sakura gets run over again, that ought to make for some interesting drama.
      Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 11

Bearer of bad luck.

That hit brought back Sakura's memories as a human, but also erased those of being a zombie as it's quite a bad time for that to happen with an upcoming gig. Poor Sakura had it rough working her but off only for something to happen on the day it matters the most to throw all that effort to waste from getting sick on the day of a play to pulling a muscle at the opening ceremony of the sports festival or having to help way too many old ladies on the way to the high school entrance exam. She was ready to pack it in until Tatsumi talked sense into her, and that just because she failed so many times doesn't mean that she has the right to just get up and leave all of the sudden. She sure has been unlucky in life, but she was brought back to do some unfinished business. One more episode left to go.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X