Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 14

At the top of the food chain.

Geld sure was a formidable foe, but despite the huge size disadvantage Rimuru has, it was nothing that he couldn't eat. Geld was so hungry that he would eat anything, including Gelmud and his fellow orcs. But thanks to Rimuru, he no longer has to eat as his hunger has been satisfied. Once again, Rimuru shows why there's nothing that can beat him.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
    Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 15

One nation, under slime.

So after that battle, the orcs have joined Rimuru's growing alliance adding 150,000 strong, and it was made possible by realizing that the orcs attacked because they were starving. Seeing that Gabiru was more in the wrong than the orcs were that he was exiled and is now just an ordinary lizardman living an ordinary life. And then Gazel returns wanting to test out Rimuru with a duel, and after Rimuru wins, he wants his knight squad in on the alliance. And thus, the nation of the Jura Tempest Federation is born. That was another excellent episode there going to show that Rimuru's negotiation skills are really something. Most would have punished the orcs without understanding their circumstances, but not Rimuru as he knows that great things will happen when they are working together instead of fighting each other. All is well there, but a bigger threat approaches.
      Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episodes 12-15

An arc ends, a new one begins, complete with new OP and ED.

Episodes 12-14 take care of the Orc Disaster arc in a satisfying way, showing several things: Gabiru was a fool, screwing everything up, but he wasn't a bad leader after all, or a bad tactician. Had it been anything other than the orcs suffering from the Starving curse, his tactics might've worked. This was all set up to create a demon lord, though why, remains a big question. Gelmud was more helpful than he realized on that end. We also get a chance to see how powerful Rimuru's subjects have become. In the end, an eating contest, with Rimuru winning.

Our new arc starts with the creation of the Jura Forest Alliance with all the races joining in, and forgiveness of the orcs, since Rimuru ate their sins. Gabiru gets banished, with his 3 stooges following faithfully after him, the king of the lizardmen getting a name, Rimuru naming the new orc leader Geld, with him evolving into the Orc King and 150,000 names later, the orcs becoming high orcs.

Everything's going great when the arrival of King Gazel and his mounted Pegasus knights throws things into chaos, but all's well that ends well, with Gazel spurring the Alliance into actually becoming a nation, and entering into a treaty. Oh, we also see Demon lords and maijin plotting no good.

The new OP and ED bring in a lot of new characters who are soon to on the way? We've been seeing the pink-haired twin-tail, and the gaggle of kids for a while, and they've yet to appear, but the prominence in both the OP and ED suggests that it might be soon.

This continues to be a very enjoyable show.
        My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
        1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
        2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
        3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Re: Episode 15

In the, "Duh! Can't believe it took me this long to realize it!" Category, one character I've been thoroughly enjoying has been Shion, who adds Samurai to her other duties of bodyguard and secretary for Rimuru. Only with the new ED do I realize that her seiyuu is M.A.O., meaning it wasn't just the boobs that got me.
          Last edited by General Hentai; 01-17-2019, 03:56 AM.
          My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
          1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
          2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and

Comment

Episode 16

Besties with the Demon Lord.

Here comes Milim as she's powerful, but she has a big weakness as she falls for that bribe pretty easily with Rimuru's endless supply of premium grade honey, and as such Rimuru now has an alliance with Milim. She sure is a fun girl to be around, but also a scary foe should anybody get on her bad side. Those interactions are pretty amusing going to show what kind of nation that Rimuru is building that includes Vesta and Gabiru, who caused a lot of trouble for Rimuru, and now Milim giving their alliance the potential to gain even more powerful allies.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
              Episode 16

Besties with the Demon Lord.

Here comes Milim as she's powerful, but she has a big weakness as she falls for that bribe pretty easily with Rimuru's endless supply of premium grade honey, and as such Rimuru now has an alliance with Milim. She sure is a fun girl to be around, but also a scary foe should anybody get on her bad side. Those interactions are pretty amusing going to show what kind of nation that Rimuru is building that includes Vesta and Gabiru, who caused a lot of trouble for Rimuru, and now Milim giving their alliance the potential to gain even more powerful allies.
              Re: Episode 16

An Amazing Ass...oh, yeah, she's also a Demon Lord.

Well, we finally get the Lizardman girl named...which turns her and her companions into looking virtually like humans, and under the training of Rimuru's ninja master. Plus, Vesta, who tried to screw over the dwarves and Rimuru, only to learn what the cost was to his own self and ultimate goal, comes to work, seemingly cured of his self-destructive excessive pride, oh, and Gabiru also joins up as well.

But the big event is that we finally meet the flat-chested, pink-haired twintail, and she's Milim, who is an incredibly powerful demon lord (10 times as powerful as Rimuru), but one who's a bit childish, but seemingly popular; she doesn't evoke fear when introduced, more like awe. The reactions were like those of people meeting a celebrity.

She's a lot of fun, with an exuberant personality and Rimuru managed to gain her to his side as not just a friend, but as what's translated to as "besties". And it's a very nice scene how he does it as well, giving new meaning to the phrase "honey trap."

Although flat-chested, she more than makes up for it with ass cleavage on display that does Shion's bust cleavage proud.

The success of this series continues to be a delight, with this new character always promising to liven things up when needed, both from a humor standpoint and an action one.
              Last edited by General Hentai; 01-22-2019, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Episode 17

A champion in name only.

Rimuru continues to make his nation even stronger. There's Vesta making breakthroughs in medicine, and Milim overpowering those beastmen who caused a ruckus. And now, Rimuru has secured another alliance as defers credit for defeating the orcs to Youm in order to gain Falmuth's partnership, and while he didn't actually do it, he's going to train hard under Hakuro so that he can live up to the title. It also helps that they cooked quite an extravagant feast there. While the good times are rolling in Jura, it's not going to last with the demon lords getting ready to strike starting with some clown.

Comment

Episode 18

A great evil approaches.

So those clowns Footman and Tear talk Phobio into reviving the calamity-class dragon Charybdis so that he could make its power his own to defeat Milim. And with that, Rimuru and company have quite a huge battle on their hands as this dragon is unlike any other they have faced before as not even Milim stands a chance against it by herself. Pretty much, this is all setup for a big battle to go down as this enemy is quite a force to be reckoned with seeing that it is from the same family of dragons that Veldora is from, so everybody is going to be in for a big fight.

Comment

Episode 19

Call a demon lord.

That battle ended up being anticlimactic as everybody gave it their all, but just a spell from Milim took care of Charybdis going to show how OP this demon lord is. Rimuru was hoping to save her as a secret weapon, but if they had just used her from the start, nobody would have been sweating it out in battle. So with that, Carrion has joined the alliance to keep the slime republic growing, all while there are those clowns that need to be dealt with at some point.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X