• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowhand
    replied
    Re: Deltora Quest

Originally posted by StanS View Post
    The pemature ending of this series is aother reason why anime fans should spread the word support anime shows when they come on TV.

Does anyone know why the show was canceled?
    It did go through the series three times since The Hub started its broadcasting. It is unfortunate that they stopped running the series where they did, however.

Leave a comment:

• StanS
    replied

The pemature ending of this series is aother reason why anime fans should spread the word support anime shows when they come on TV.

Does anyone know why the show was canceled?
    Last edited by StanS; 06-03-2011, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• StanS
    replied

Thank you, I see the weekend is replaced by a movie.

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied

The show seems to have been replaced on weekdays by the conan animated series I will see if it will be on this weekend. I do wish I could see some of the episodes I missed as well as the ending.
    Nope, sorry, I think they took it off. It wasn't on their line-up when they announced their 'new' shows.

Here, I found the link.
    Last edited by Slowhand; 06-01-2011, 11:08 PM. Reason: added link

Leave a comment:

• StanS
    replied

The show seems to have been replaced on weekdays by the conan animated series I will see if it will be on this weekend. I do wish I could see some of the episodes I missed as well as the ending.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Is that actually the same dub the HUB is using? Or do they speak Australian?
    Madman has nothing to do with the dub: link.
    We have nothing to do with the dub. We just merely license and release it.

Leave a comment:

• StanS
    replied
    Is that actually the same dub the HUB is using? Or do they speak Australian?

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Australia (Madman Ent.) are releasing the series. However it's English dubbed only.

Leave a comment:

• StanS
    started a topic Deltora Quest

Deltora Quest

Here is a show that is not listed as coming out in DVD & is curently airing on HUB, a little known cable station. I personally like the show & rank it beside a domestic series, Pirates of Dark Water in style. It is more sensitive than PoDW and a very good sow targeted for the tween market. Anime that are aired do need respect and look at if they are good and need not to be forgotten.
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X