Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deltora Quest

Widgets Magazine
    Here is a show that is not listed as coming out in DVD & is curently airing on HUB, a little known cable station. I personally like the show & rank it beside a domestic series, Pirates of Dark Water in style. It is more sensitive than PoDW and a very good sow targeted for the tween market. Anime that are aired do need respect and look at if they are good and need not to be forgotten.
    Sincerely: StanS
    Anigames

Australia (Madman Ent.) are releasing the series. However it's English dubbed only.

Comment

Is that actually the same dub the HUB is using? Or do they speak Australian?
      Anigames

Comment

Originally posted by StanS View Post
        Is that actually the same dub the HUB is using? Or do they speak Australian?
        Madman has nothing to do with the dub: link.
        We have nothing to do with the dub. We just merely license and release it.

Comment

Re: Deltora Quest

The show seems to have been replaced on weekdays by the conan animated series I will see if it will be on this weekend. I do wish I could see some of the episodes I missed as well as the ending.
          Anigames

Comment

The show seems to have been replaced on weekdays by the conan animated series I will see if it will be on this weekend. I do wish I could see some of the episodes I missed as well as the ending.
            Nope, sorry, I think they took it off. It wasn't on their line-up when they announced their 'new' shows.

Here, I found the link.
            Last edited by Slowhand; 06-01-2011, 10:08 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

Thank you, I see the weekend is replaced by a movie.
              Anigames

Comment

The pemature ending of this series is aother reason why anime fans should spread the word support anime shows when they come on TV.

Does anyone know why the show was canceled?
                Last edited by StanS; 06-03-2011, 10:47 AM.
                Anigames

Comment

The pemature ending of this series is aother reason why anime fans should spread the word support anime shows when they come on TV.

Does anyone know why the show was canceled?
                  It did go through the series three times since The Hub started its broadcasting. It is unfortunate that they stopped running the series where they did, however.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X