Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 13 (Finale)

Still making memories.

So it ends with Hinata's birthday party as it's in November, when it's too cold to go mountain climbing, although not cold enough for outdoor activity as Aoi can still use the time to strengthen herself up in preparation for her next attempt at Mt. Fuji in the summer. And to find out what Hinata wants for her birthday, Aoi thinks back to the day she first met Hinata and remembers that she loved a certain makeup bag. Really nice way to wrap the season as the ending was all about making memories even when it can't happen outdoors. I'm hoping to see more of this as it can't possibly end until Aoi makes it up to Mt. Fuji next summer, which would be the ideal end to this series.

Overall, this season pretty much continues to do all the things that made the second season so great in that it's character-focused and educational, all while providing lots of cute moments. While this season doesn't do as much mountain climbing as the second season, the theme has been to make memories, and it accomplished that in a big way this season. I didn't exactly like the change in Hinata's character towards the end of this season, but overall it still is every bit the enjoyable and relaxing show that it has always been.

MAL Rating:
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X