X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Spring 2018] Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    鹿楓堂よついろ日和

A show about pretty boys working at a traditional Japanese tea house and are asked to do a whole lot more than just serve great tea and snacks.

Airs: Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Studio: Zexcs

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Crunchyroll

Four men?Gure, Sui, Tokitaka, and Tsubaki?each help run a Japanese tea shop together called Rokuhoudou. When one visits the shop, they are greeted warmly, is served with tea, and are often helped with any problems they may have.

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these two easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please indicate in the first line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please quote that post (or a relevant reply to that post), or include the episode title in the first line. ("Re: Episode 1") Just make sure the episode is indicated.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
    Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
    Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

Come in and leave your worries behind.

This show is really laid-back as those boys sure are hard at work with their menu and helping all the ladies have a satisfying experience when they leave this place. Pretty much, I'm not expecting this to amount to anything much, but it's a decent enough show to keep going for a bit. It's satisfying enough, but it's not exactly my cup of tea.

So I'll give it another episode, but chances are it will be out seeing that coming in this was pretty low on my totem pole of interest.
    Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 2

This tea is Rokuhoudou-approved.

The next customer is Sae, who is the granddaughter of a teahouse owner that is struggling to draw in customers because teabags are far more convenient to obtain reducing the need to go to a teahouse. But in an effort to save it, her teahouse's tea ends up getting served at Rokuhoudou after the boys give it their seal of approval. That goes to show that there are some things that can only be gained by visiting a teahouse as people can buy tea, but the preparation and atmosphere, those are things that teabags couldn't possibly provide.

So with that, it's pretty clear that this show isn't going to make the cut. I might go one more, but that will absolutely be it.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X