Hinako Note Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 12

With Valentine's here, we get to see the full intensity of Chiaki's fanbase. No surprise as she's got a lot of charm. It was cute to see how she first came to help Mayu. Ended up just moving Mayu from being swamped by adulation to herself being swamped. And Yua unsurprisingly has a time of getting Chiaki her valentine. I love how she reflexively makes her hair ornament crooked in response to the cute scene with one of Chiaki's admirers. Yua notes how things can get switched around with her and Hinako in situations like this, with Hinako not being nervous at all. And Hinako sweetly provides the final push for her.

Hah, and I just knew Hinako was not going to stay put when she got lost like she should have. They had a good idea of where she was at, but she had already taken off. Kuu seems to anticipate this and doesn't waste her time, stocking up on the goodies.

Was seeming pretty low key for a final episode, which is fitting for this show anyway. But there's a worthwhile note to end on with the theatre district and just what they are going to continue to aim for. I love how much Hinako and Yua are in unison in how much it affects them emotionally (to where they're crying at a comedy )

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X