The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Theater Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 27

Some girls want to play baseball, while some want to play soccer. So the Producer has come up with a brilliant ideal to combine the two sports. Pretty intense at-bat that was in the end there with the end result being the Producer getting hit in the head. And then Miria pinky-swears with the Producer, and realizes that they are a pretty rough deal. So Rika comes up with the idea to sing Kagome, Kagome to make them gentler. It's nice to be back with this show that is a pretty amusing way to see these girls having fun.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 28

Girls just want to have fun here once again. While some girls got to do it like with Rika and Hiromi trying to look cute while splashing in the water and Miho with those cherries, not so much with others like Atsumi being told that it's her job to be an idol and climbing mountains isn't exactly part of the job. Then there's Suzuho dressed up as a giant taiyaki, all while other crazy thoughts fill up her head.
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 29

Girls are just having fun at the amusement park there. Whether it be having a picture taken with a bear, riding a roller coaster into the water without a raincoat, or going off a steep drop, Producer sure had his hands full with them. And then Ayame tries to become a ninja, but just speaking the language won't do her any goodl.

Comment

Episode 30

It definitely is summer when the girls are thinking about the pool. But how the girls think of it couldn't be any different as there's sweating before getting in, getting used to the water using an inflatable pool, and cleaning the pool alone, and having a tough time doing so. Summer is on.

Comment

Episode 31

It's supposed to be a fun time for the girls, but that's not all. Not when Yoshino is just standing there while getting splashed. Or when Mizuki is just being Mizuki rather than an idol.

Comment

Episode 32

The girls are enjoying an outdoor music festival, and with a German band performing that there's nothing better than enjoying it over a German lager. This girl, however is old enough to drink, so it's all well and good.

Comment

Episode 33

From farm to stage, that is what Shizuku grew up doing as unlike in No-Rin where an idol decided to become a farmer, this farmer went on to become an idol, and she still enjoys doing farmwork and raising cattle when she's not singing. As such, there's a project where the girls are working on the farm, and having a good time doing so. And then after a break, the web episodes are back, and this time it features Nao talking wedding. While the other girls are willing to settle for a modest one, Nao is thinking big.

Comment

Episode 34

More summer fun here as the girls are at the summer festival. Karen eating some takoyaki which includes a super-spicy one, Momoka is watching fireworks with the producer, and Fumika is shouting Tamaya without realizing why she's doing it. So instead, they shout their names. Girls just want to have fun once again.

Comment

Episode 35

And now, a girl is getting dirty planting rice in the fields, a girl is doing something girly by blowing bubbles, and a girl is watching the stars outside the city hoping to do it with the Producer not realizing that he's right there as she was too distracted by the sky. Once again, the girls are doing all sorts of activities as they continue to bring on the fun.

Comment

Episode 36

Syoko sure doesn't appreciate horror movies seeing that she's sleeping through the best part of the movie. The girls are just killing time while waiting to see how their CD sells as they are finding odd ways to find fulfillment.

Comment

Episode 37

It's off to the hot springs, and of course there would be censorship. And here, the girls are making fun of these streaking lights, all while Frederica has a new song, one with no lyrics to it and is accompanied by a magical girl dance. Just another crazy time with the hot springs.

Comment

Episode 38

Fall is here, and the girls are having a great time out during this fall day. Chieri watching dragonflies, while Rina spins her finger to cast a spell, and Kirari is in the forest, while Asuka has a dream of being surrounded by animals. Fall is certainly in the air, and the girls know it.

Comment

Episode 39 (Season 3 Finale)

And this season ends with a magical girl parody. This time, it features Yumi transforming and saving Karin from Yuzu and her army of banana peels. But unfortunately for her, only two of the other magical girls can fight as the rest are attending a concert instead. So it's up to Yumi to save the day with the power of donuts. And to end the season's web episodes, Rin explains her experiences with wolves as she got close to them once. It's definitely a crazy way to end this season.

Overall, this season features everything that I did and did not like about the previous two seasons. In general, this is for those who enjoy the Cinderella Girls incarnation of this franchise. There are the cute girls, the humor is nice and sometimes it's not, and having it be a short makes it easy enough to watch and get through.

MAL Rating:

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine
                            Working...
                            X