Frame Arms Girl Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 10

I have to wonder about that Building Manager who was perfectly prepared for the odd nabe ingredient requests. Is the manager perhaps supposed to be us, the viewers? So we knew what they wanted already.

I love the title for the second part: "Batoru! Batoru!! Batoru!!!" This is a title that Tama from Wixoss would wholeheartedly endorse. :D And with that, Hresvelgr really ups the stakes in a number of ways. She even goes as far as threatening a human physically to get Gourai worked up. There's the threat that not just Gourai, but all of them, can't stay with Ao anymore if she loses. And it's gotten to be like home for all of them. I wondered if Gourai was going to lose and we were going to have some drama with Ao getting them back. But drama is averted by power outage for now. Still leaving the more decisive battle for later.

Comment

Episode 11

Ao actually goes and has a talk with Hresvelgr alone at Factory Advance. While Hresvelgr is insistent on being a completely separate "team" of sorts from the other Frame Arms Girls, it did kind of seem Ao was starting to form a bond and get to understand Hres's (yep, even time for a nickname) sincere love of battles. And battling simulations alone is not quite the same as having a real opponent like Gourai. Was going to be curious if Hres would join the FA Girl harem in the end. But then Hres goes and gets her update, and ends up coming out (post credits) looking completely different in both attitude and appearance (suddenly blonde twintails?) Seems for the final battle, they'll not only be fighting to keep the FA Girls from being recalled, but also perhaps trying to get Hres to regain her old self.

Comment

Episode 12 (End)

Alls well that ends well. It was pretty amusing the girls said goodbye with a idol show. And now Ao has her waifu Gourai, while the other girls look for their waifus as well. I thought it was cute that Gourai wanted Ao's surname. Now they're married.
        Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Re: Episode 12 (End)

I figured they were probably going to join together somehow. Doesn't look like the others directly joined, but they all chipped in some armaments to really power up Gourai. It looked for a minute there was going to be some drama over getting Gourai back, after she was snatched away even after they won. But that was just a short-lived misunderstanding. Hres is back to her old self (well, still in her updated appearance) and seems ready to become a part of Ao's F.A. Girl harem.

But it looks like the harem isn't going to last. Gourai becomes her family (the implication is more adopting a daughter, but I guess you could say wife too), but for the others, Ao is not going to be the one true special master. And so they're going to leave to find that person. Feels like that's setting up a sequel where we have more human masters (undoubtedly all kinds of quirky girls to match Ao) using their F.A. Girl to battle each other. Before they leave, though, they turn this into a surprise idol show for a little while. And in the end, there's another sequel tease with the brief glimpse of Innocentia (next season's final boss?).

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X