X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maehara
    replied
    Episode 4

Edumacational episode, teaching us about the Japanese legal system. Through the fun medium of Mariya trying to get Kanako nailed for assault on Yonakuni. Do not mess with God's dog, I would've thought. Love Matsurika lodging her OBJECTION!s.

Heard about the MadokaHolic scenes, but nice to see them. Well played, Shaft.

Leave a comment:

• maehara
    replied
    Originally posted by MelancholicMariya View Post
    Every anime character who "needs" a diet is often incredibly slim.
    True. Only diet skit I can recall where the character actually needed one was Mitsudomoe & Mitsuba...

Leave a comment:

• MelancholicMariya
    replied
    Originally posted by maehara View Post
    Kanako has diet woes. Although she looks perfectly slimline to me...
    Every anime character who "needs" a diet is often incredibly slim.

Though on the new series I'm really happy that we start this series with Father Kanae. Unfortunately he was only introduced towards the end of season 1. So having more of him is fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• maehara
    replied
    Episode 3

Kanako has diet woes. Although she looks perfectly slimline to me...

- food, food and more food. She's doomed.
    - shame, would have liked to see her in that miniskirt...
    - Kanako about to be led off to the loony bin in chains after finally cracking up...
    - time to eat something, dear. Honestly.
    - lack of food is rapidly turning her into the beast that time forgot.
    - heh. Kanako trying to eat Yonakuni first. God will not be pleased - she wanted to eat him herself...
    - ah, there we go. yes, that's a rather good pulling outfit.
    - shame she's not allowed to wear it. School rules.
    - and after all that, she still rips it. Argh?

Would've been funnier if Kanako actually looked like she needed a diet, but then that's me verging on taking this series seriously. Which would be silly.

Leave a comment:

• maehara
    started a topic Maria Holic Alive Discussion Thread

Maria Holic Alive Discussion Thread

Second season of the television anime adaptation of Minari Endo's manga of the same name. More SHAFT / Shinbo wackiness, which is usually a good thing.

ANN Entry
    Official Website 1
    Official Website 2
    Anime Network streaming page

As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the blue "Post Reply" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Quote" to the post you want to reply to.
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X