Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 6

Always help others in need.

Now that the Lizardmen arc has finished up, it's onto the next one as it's all about Sebas and the supporting characters that are going to be relevant in this arc, while Ains and company don't appear. There's Tuare, who Sebas found all battered and beaten and Solution helped nurse her back to help. Then there's Unglaus, who is a pessimistic warrior seeing humans being too inferior to other races to make much of a statement. And then there is the group of lady adventurers who are our to take down the Eight Fingers syndicate that's up to no good. Pretty much, it's all setup for the next arc as something big is about to go down. But there's no indication of what that will be seeing that none of the main cast has any screen time here except for Sebas.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
    Watching: Food Wars! The Second Plate, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 6

And a hard left turn. Ah, this series always keeps us on our toes. And that Sebas sure is a swell guy.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Episode 7

Prepare for trouble.

This episode focuses on Climb as Princess Renner's bodyguard. He's not quite up to snuff as a knight, but nevertheless he's determined to protect the princess from the Eight Fingers seeing that she did a huge favor for him and he's returning the favor. And now, he meets two members of the Blue Roses as they are getting ready to fight the Eight Fingers. Then Sebas gets himself into a lot of trouble by rescuing Tuare as now he's on the hook for committing a crime for taking part in human trafficking. Pretty much, this is more setup here, but nevertheless big trouble is ahead for everybody.
        Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 7

Man, Climb is boring as hell. Good thing Renner looks like she might have a wild side to her that will be fun to see if it comes out in battle later. Looking forward to her role.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection
          My FP Reviews | Twitter

Comment

Episode 8

He's got a tall mountain to Climb.

Climb is looking to get stronger, but while his determination and ability to overcome death is there, his talent is sorely lacking. Evileye saw it right away when he came in, and likewise with Sebas. But Sebas decides to train him, and with those two and Unglaus being attacked by assassins that Climb has the opportunity to show what he can do, and he passes the test. Climb sure has a lot to learn there, but at least he has the right mindset. In the meantime, there is still a lot that isn't known about the Eight Fingers as they are on the attack.

Comment

Re: Episode 8

Hah, I really love how Lakyus has a surprising adorable chuuni side when it comes to her cursed sword.

Comment

Re: Episode 8

Was definitely going to mention Lakyus's chuunibyou rants. It's a little unusual in a world that really is full of all that magic, especially when the person in question really does possess it, but that never stopped Megumin, so Lakyus is in good company. Well, terrible company. But in the best way.

Guess it's really all about Climb this time, partnering with Sebas for an unlikely combo, albeit one with obvious common enemies. Sebas is getting softer by the minute. Curious to see when Solution's allegations will catch up to him. He still has the potential to make this all very exciting, but Climb and Brain could certainly hold him back as they are both decidedly not exciting.
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My Collection
                My FP Reviews | Twitter

Comment

Episode 9

Seeing through the illusions.

And now things are really heating up here, first with Sebas showing that fat bastard not to engage in rape, then Climb battling it out with the illusion swordsman Succulent, and then Renner putting on a fake persona, all while the Eight Fingers are ready to strike. As much as Climb is dedicated to his cause, unfortunately he still has quite a lot to learn seeing that Succulent had him right where he wanted him until Brain came in as those illusions don't work on him. And Renner is up to something with that sinister grin she put on there at the end. Should be something once the Eight Fingers launch their attack.

Comment

Re: Episode 9

Sebas knows when to take prisoners and when to completely eviscerate scum of the earth. Classic. Good to see Renner start to show her true colors a bit. I'm looking forward to seeing how those factor into the story going forward.
                    My Top Anime | Manga
                    My Collection
                    My FP Reviews | Twitter

Comment

Episode 10

Save the girl, or obey the master?

So Sebas was disobeying orders by saving Tuare, but of course it would go against his nature to let her die like that. In the end, it all worked out as after he was told to kill Tuare, that was merely a test of loyalty and since he passed, Tuare is now under protection. Except that she's gone now as somebody kidnapped her, and I have a hunch it was Demiurge seeing that the opening hints that he runs amok. In the meantime, Renner is about to strike as she intends to make Climb her dog, all while the Eight Fingers are getting ready to strike. Should be interesting to see what happens after all this buildup.

Comment

Re: Episode 10

So this is basically the same as when they acquired the lizards, just with a maid this time. I guess that's the theme of the season.
                        My Top Anime | Manga
                        My Collection
                        My FP Reviews | Twitter

Comment

Episode 11

Let's storm this place.

After all that buildup, the battle is as a raid party that includes Climb's group, Blue Rose, and Sebas storm the place that the Eight Fingers have taken control of. Sebas made quick work of five of the Fingers as if they were nothing, while Entoma attacks Gagaran with Tia and Evileye joining the battle. Entoma gave Gagaran a hard time, but the tables turned with Evileye arriving to knock off that mask she was wearing to reveal her true self. Just when Evileye was about to squash Entoma like a bug, Demiurge comes in and he is on a whole different level that the Blue Rose girls can't handle, but Ains is there to fight him seeing that he knew Demiurge was up to something wretched. Lots of action here, though I was hoping for more of a fight from the Eight Fingers as Sebas didn't even break a sweat taking those guys down.

Comment

Re: Episode 11

And we're quickly back to our protagonists being the villains. Entoma just had to go around snacking on people, and Gagaran didn't get the memo that they were fighting alongside monsters far more frightening than their supposed enemies, so it becomes another battle of a much more noble group fighting against one of the Nazarick fighters who you really have to root against in this situation. Looks like Ains has decided to be a good guy for the end of the season, though, bringing back Momon to stop Demiurge from killing these women and probably sweeping up all the credit in the end.
                            My Top Anime | Manga
                            My Collection
                            My FP Reviews | Twitter

Comment

Episode 12

Goodness, gracious, great walls of fire.

So the battle between Ains and Demiurge, or rather Momon and Jaldabaoth, ends with Demiurge fleeing, while Ains gains the support of Blue Rose in this fight, all while Demiurge sets the place on fire. Well, not exactly as the firewall is just an illusion, but not everybody is going to get the message. And then Brain held his own against Zero and snuff out the fake Tuare that was actually Succulent in disguise. But once Sebas showed up it was all over as this guy is simply one hell of a butler. So pretty much, this was all setup for the endgame here as Renner intends to dispose of Climb and have Lakyus cover her tracks, all while the battle is on to take down Demiurge. One more episode left to go.

Comment

Re: Episode 12

So... we're going to end another season with Ains fighting one of his own, but this time because of bad timing and the necessity of making Momon appear good. Should be interesting to see how this turns out, since Demiurge doesn't want to actually harm his master. It really is unfortunate to see all these people being lied to with likely no repercussions.
                                My Top Anime | Manga
                                My Collection
                                My FP Reviews | Twitter

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X