Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 6

Always help others in need.

Now that the Lizardmen arc has finished up, it's onto the next one as it's all about Sebas and the supporting characters that are going to be relevant in this arc, while Ains and company don't appear. There's Tuare, who Sebas found all battered and beaten and Solution helped nurse her back to help. Then there's Unglaus, who is a pessimistic warrior seeing humans being too inferior to other races to make much of a statement. And then there is the group of lady adventurers who are our to take down the Eight Fingers syndicate that's up to no good. Pretty much, it's all setup for the next arc as something big is about to go down. But there's no indication of what that will be seeing that none of the main cast has any screen time here except for Sebas.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: 2018 Winter Olympics from Pyeongchang, South Korea
    Bingefest 2018: Idol Incidents, Mayo Chiki, Brothers Conflict, Hikaru no Go
    Simulcasts: AMB, 3GL-2, CCS-C, OVL-2, YTB, YUC, ATR, DFX, RYO, MBC, GBS, KOK, SLS, HTR, DMR, DXP, HMK, DAK-2, TAK, FSN-E
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 6

And a hard left turn. Ah, this series always keeps us on our toes. And that Sebas sure is a swell guy.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Episode 7

Prepare for trouble.

This episode focuses on Climb as Princess Renner's bodyguard. He's not quite up to snuff as a knight, but nevertheless he's determined to protect the princess from the Eight Fingers seeing that she did a huge favor for him and he's returning the favor. And now, he meets two members of the Blue Roses as they are getting ready to fight the Eight Fingers. Then Sebas gets himself into a lot of trouble by rescuing Tuare as now he's on the hook for committing a crime for taking part in human trafficking. Pretty much, this is more setup here, but nevertheless big trouble is ahead for everybody.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: 2018 Winter Olympics from Pyeongchang, South Korea
        Bingefest 2018: Idol Incidents, Mayo Chiki, Brothers Conflict, Hikaru no Go
        Simulcasts: AMB, 3GL-2, CCS-C, OVL-2, YTB, YUC, ATR, DFX, RYO, MBC, GBS, KOK, SLS, HTR, DMR, DXP, HMK, DAK-2, TAK, FSN-E
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 7

Man, Climb is boring as hell. Good thing Renner looks like she might have a wild side to her that will be fun to see if it comes out in battle later. Looking forward to her role.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine