Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode 9

Originally posted by Momoka Kibi View Post
    That the girls don't just magically get back the same set of powers except this time with no cons. I mean get that as normal humans, they might not be able to defeat the Shrimp by just talking to it, but if they are going to go the powers route, give them different ones. Or wait, what if Misa was the one who created the Shrimp and her coming to terms is what makes the Shrimp vanish from existence? That might actually work.
    Yeah, I do wonder just what they are going to do with no way to forcibly resist the Scoopers now that they don't have special powers. More and more feels like Misa is going to be the key in some way, whether she is able to have some power over the Shrimp/other Scoopers or activate new powers for the main trio.

Comment

Episode 10

So Misa is getting to really sympathize with the girls' position, even going as far as saying she won't do what is supposedly "in her DNA" in stealing culture. I suppose they are trying to put out a message there that genetics is not everything. And I love how Ebifurya is reacting to all of this. When he's angry, he actually sounds like he's sizzling on a frying pan.

Things seemed set to end a bit too quickly with how Misa was on their side now... but then... So there's still more to the truth that was withheld from the girls, and this means they perhaps still have powers. But Misa did not really seem to be telling them maliciously. Do wonder just how they're going to take this and follow up on the big reveal.

Comment

Re: Episode 10

So glad to see things pan out with Misa. The flashback stuff was nice. Plus how she went from Princess to Misa is quite telling. Sure, she took the name from something else, but all of us or most of us are named after something else. Also, the scene where the Scoopers couldn't figure out how an object works is telling of another idea. That stealing an idea is not the same as being able to implement. That you need to have plans for it.

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
        Things seemed set to end a bit too quickly with how Misa was on their side now... but then... So there's still more to the truth that was withheld from the girls, and this means they perhaps still have powers. But Misa did not really seem to be telling them maliciously. Do wonder just how they're going to take this and follow up on the big reveal.
        A lot of this is going to depend on how much time they want to dedicate to things. We have the issue of how to escape the fantasy. The status of reality once they get back to it. The aspect of rebuilding things. One thing I am going to predict is that during at least episode, there will be a flash forward scene. One that will give enough time to Misa to have spent sometime on Earth learning from the girls. Well learning more than she already has.
        I think it's his fault because he was messing around during practice! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
        I also think he should have apologized! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
        And he shouldn't be so weak! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
        Avatar: Nanase Morina of Piace: Watashi no Italian

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X