Second season of Osomatsu-san.

Airs: Monday, October 2

Studio: Studio Pierrot

MyAnimeList.net
    Anime News Network
    Official website
    Crunchyroll

Note
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please indicate in the first line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please quote that post (or a relevant reply to that post), or include the episode title in the first line. ("Re: Episode 1")
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | Apple

Episode 1

Not sure if this thread will actually see any discussion past this point since bctaris doesn't seem to be around anymore and the first season thread was mostly just me and him, but I'll make this just in case.

Wouldn't be a first episode of Osomatsu-san without spending the entire thing parodying and satirizing itself and as much within this medium and industry as possible. Obviously after the incident with the first episode of the entire series, they're playing it much safer this time by not doing anything specific and instead just covering the most classic tropes that have been referenced by everything under the sun.

A hell of a way to start the second season, and I can only hope it stays close to this good.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine