X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Summer 2017] Netsuzou TRap Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    捏造トラップ―NTR―

A short about childhood friends who become partners in yuri. This is supposedly for practice, but it ends up becoming much more than that.

Airs: Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Studio: Creators in Pack

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Crunchyroll

Yuma and Hotaru have been friends since childhood, so it's only natural that when Yuma is nervous about her new boyfriend, she asks Hotaru for advice. But when Hotaru starts coming onto Yuma for what feels like more than just 'practice,' what does it mean...? With boyfriends in the foreground but a secret, passionate tryst in the background, will Yuma and Hotaru try to forget what happened between them or have they fallen into a trap of true love and betrayal?

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these two easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please indicate in the first line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please quote that post (or a relevant reply to that post), or include the episode title in the first line. ("Re: Episode 1") Just make sure the episode is indicated.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    Last edited by Buckeye; 07-05-2017, 12:53 PM.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Violet Evergarden of KyoAni's Violet Evergarden
    Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, FRB, KYB, FGN, MIX, FIL
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

So Yuma is having trouble trying to approach her boyfriend, and she asks Hotaru for advice. And as for what advice she gives her, well that's not exactly what a person should be doing, going full-on yuri. Hotaru is such a tease, all while Yuma is totally stunned and doesn't know what to after going through that. This sure could make for a nice guilty pleasure, and I'm certainly up for more of this, but for now I will wait and see how it stacks up against the other shorts as there are a lot more of them this season.
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 1

This is the kind of vapid smut I was afraid Kuzu no Honkai could've been. It was very much not and was quite good, but this one clearly strives for nothing more than a few minutes of lazy arousal.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Re: Episode 1

Same as Scum's Wish: Orgy. Problem solved.

Hotaru is a poster child for how a sexual predator grooms a victim. Gave me the creeps, reminding me too much of the Child Safety training courses I've taken.
        Last edited by General Hentai; 07-12-2017, 02:16 PM. Reason: Still adjusting to new forum format
        My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
        1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
        2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
        3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Episode 2

It's no wonder Hotaru has been acting the way she did as it goes way back when she had trouble making friends, and it wasn't until Yuma came to her that she started to become social. And once again, she's up to her usual lust for yuri seeing that things aren't exactly going smooth with Fujiwara. So this time, their romance goes into the Ferris wheel at the amusement park. That Hotaru sure just doesn't know when to hold back.

Comment

Re: Episode 2

I'm a bit more intrigued with the series now that we've had a chance to dig into the past a little and get where the main two girls are coming from. Yuma is a pretty likeable sweetheart. Her boyfriend seems like a good match for her in that way. Not only does Hotaru seem to have her serious issues, but there seems to be parallels with Yuma in her boyfriend matching her in that regard. Not sure if Hotaru's character will evolve in a way I appreciate, but there's potential to get there.

Comment

Re: Episode 2

Hotaru is one hyper-possessive gal. With a jerk of a boyfriend. I'll see where this goes, but right now she's a very unlikeable stalker character.
              My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
              1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
              2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
              3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Episode 3

And now, the four hit the skiing slopes for their winter vacation, and once again Hotaru just puts the pressure on Yuma to submit. First, in the baths where Yuma passes out thinking that Hotaru was going to rape her, and then on the slopes where they kiss out in the open, and Yuma is so worried that Takeda might see her. And then Hotaru gets together with Fujiwara where things are not good. Things sure have heated up in a big way between Yuma and Hotaru with the way things have been going.

So with that, I'll give it one more episode before deciding if I want to continue watching this or not.

Comment

Episode 4

So the girls are sleeping with their boyfriends this time, and things aren't quite as rosy as they would have liked it to be. So after that ski trip, it's back to school and instead of a relaxing and fun time, the uneasiness in their relationships loom large. Hotaru injured herself and stayed home, and when Yuma visits her, that's when she makes her next move. That was quite an awkward situation there with Yuma talking to Takeda on the phone while Hotaru is seducing her.

So with that, the trial period is over, and it looks like this one is out as between the four shorts, this one is clearly at the bottom as I'll only take two of them.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X