Aho-Girl Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Entire Series

Well, took me long enough to get back to this show. I'm not going to flush this thread out with descriptions of each episode, save to note that we do get a flashback of when Yoshiko and A-kun first met with the rest of the show being mostly about the characters we've already met, with the only real new additions being the trio of Gals in the class who get roped into Yoshiko's stupidity.

Grade? B+

This show is incredibly stupid. It has loud stupid humor, loud stupid slapstick humor, and is just loud and abrasive all over with stupid characters constantly doing stupid things, with it being shown, repeatedly, that Aho-Girl herself is not only not the only Aho in the cast, but in their own ways, the entire cast is of Aho Girls and Guys, (save for the adorably sweet and innocent Sayaka).

Point blank verdict: This show is damn funny, comes in at the right length, and is far more creative in its humor than the title might suggest. This is far more than just a one-trick pony show. Very recommended for those who are willing to give this type of humor a try. Give it at least 4 episodes and you'll likely be hooked.
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X