Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 (KonoSuba 2) Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Episode 10 (Finale)

One more thing I forgot to mention (that I was going to) was the part where they had to use Darkness's Eris-sect nobility to get past the guards (funny there too how Kazuma patiently waited out Aqua's attempts, which failed as he expected). They had to get Wiz to join them to force the pendant, and I liked that Wiz was so sweetly reluctant to do it. I like the bond we've gotten of Darkness and Wiz in the past few eps as Wiz has been hit by collateral purification and Darkness has been the one really looking after her in that regard (even offering up her life force). It's kind of heartwarming how that relationship has developed since it's probably not a common thing among crusaders to show any kindness to an undead. After their encounter in volume one of the novel,

Spoiler ->it is said "Darkness and Megumin, who'd at first resisted the idea of letting a monster off the hook, relented when they learned that Wiz had never actually attacked anyone." Of course it helped there that Kazuma being unaffected by any of the world's native social values had nothing blocking him from recognizing immediately she was a truly good person, one of the first of them he had met in this world.

And here it all ties around since Kazuma being unbound to the social hierarchy keeps being admitted by Darkness, both in the bath in the previous episode and after here with the pendant grabbing, as something she likes about him.

Ah, and there was that music I pointed out back in episode 8 in the "chicken race" that I thought sounded like RPG boss battle music. I really love how I thought that, and then they end up using the same piece for exactly that purpose this episode by bringing it out right as Hans reveals his true form and they start to battle him.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X