X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode 11

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
    Originally posted by Sensuifu View Post
    btw, I've always been wondering what's up with the student council president (including her lackey) and her makeup? Looks like she's ready to perform kabuki at any given moment.
    Ruise is the disciplinary committee chair, not student council president. And I just assumed she's naturally pale, and that those were bags under her eyes to give her a weary appearance (like Kuroki siblings or Kiyama Harumi), perhaps from spending so much time nagging on students.
    I kept thinking about her Christmas tree demands for the HomeEc girls, bossing them around like she was the iinchou, so it slipped my mind.
    And yeah, I figured her 'makeup' was more of the 'fatigued-look' trope, but it looks so different compared to the usual appearance, thus my facetious remark about her. Wonder how she'd look when she's actually rested and not so morose.

Comment

Episode 12 (Finale)

So the osananajimi pair lives happily ever after afterall. And Shouichi ends up as a manga editor, which does somewhat tie in with his crossdressing past.
      Liked the Home Ec duo's antics this time around, playfully being upset that Shouichi ignored them.

And it's probably just me, but I found this couple to have drastically matured (for the better) from their former selves, despite knowing each other since childhood. The other two arcs didn't have as smooth a transition from being just friends to a real couple. Wondering whether the same will apply to the next three arcs (if there will be any).

Though as bland as this couple turned out, I found it to be the best of the three due to them developing a far more believable relationship that was hindered only by the notions of forever seeing themselves as 'the girl next door' and 'childhood friend'. Definitely turned out to be the 'normies' compared to the other two. :D Still, I wish we can see the side characters (Home Ec, Shiori) get their own specials. Though knowing they're forever unsuitable to the MC, it's probably moot to even hope.

Comment

Re: Episode 12 (Finale)

Originally posted by Sensuifu View Post
        Though as bland as this couple turned out, I found it to be the best of the three due to them developing a far more believable relationship that was hindered only by the notions of forever seeing themselves as 'the girl next door' and 'childhood friend'. Definitely turned out to be the 'normies' compared to the other two. :D
        The blandness of this couple put me off and I found myself almost falling asleep at times with this final episode. It might have been the most realistic of the three, but it was also the most boring.
        Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
        Scratchy for Tama is angry.
        Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X