Widgets Magazine

New Lupin III TV animation project announced.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lupin III TV animation project announced.

Widgets Magazine
    ANN just has it as a TV project but Crunchyroll has link that have it as a new TV series.

More Lupin is always good. Day of :happydance: it seems.

Originally posted by Betenoire View Post
    ANN just has it as a TV project but Crunchyroll has link that have it as a new TV series.

More Lupin is always good. Day of :happydance: it seems.
    Oh man. I so hope it's fully true and it gets a simulcast. I wish the older shows would get the Toei treatment as well like Slam Dunk and the like so we could at least stream them.
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Betenoire View Post
      ANN updated their news article with apparently more evidence that this is going to actually be a TV series. Quite interesting if that's true, given the last TV series of Lupin was in the mid 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
        ANN updated their news article with apparently more evidence that this is going to actually be a TV series. Quite interesting if that's true, given the last TV series of Lupin was in the mid 80's.
        Well, this is certainly interesting. So, I may have to go back and watched all the series!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X