Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Episode 9

FRANKY!
    Of course Kazuki Yao gets type cast as Majitani. Man, I almost forgot about this part of Trick Tower, but he's certainly is the best man for the job. It's a bit sad that he only gets this small of a role though.
    Figure Enthusiast
    Moderator: Comics, Movies, General Anime, Off-topic, Gaming Goodness

Comment

• Re: Episode 13

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
      Oh good. A recap episode. I certainly can't keep track of 12 episodes of a shounen action show. Well, nothing to see here. But hey, Merry Christmas!
      Recap episodes are the best episodes. They are extremely easy to skip. Plus it seems that Mito tried to sound a little bit younger this time around.
      Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 16: Defeat X And X Disgrace

I hate to sound like a broken record, but this Hisoka voice just pulls me out of the episode. Especially one where his character has so much focus.

It's still a great episode overall and the animation in this series is light years better than what the original series had. Which, I guess, is to be expected since the original series came out during the transition from mostly hand drawn to mostly digital. Even comparing G.I. Final to the beginning of the original series is like night and day.

Anyway, this is the last time I'll comment about the voice. I'll just have to deal with it. :D
        Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 17: Trap X In The X Hole

My favorite line in this episode has to be "he might not be a normal kid". Seriously, what type of normal kid can make it this far into the Hunter Exams? I think that goes without saying. I can see a kid MAYBE finishing the first stage. Endurance is what kids do best. They would just need to stay out of the swamp. The second and third stage on the other hand...
          Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 19: Can't Win X And X Can't Lose

The only way to make a tournament difficult for these people is to make it so they can't kill anyone. "Well shucks, that sucks all the fun out of it".
            Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 24: The X Zoldyck X Family

Ah, episode 24. When we are introduced to most of the Zoldyck family. This is moving along very quickly. I remember the whole thing with Mike being two episodes by itself in the original series.

As for them not killing Canaria, they are assassins, not murderers like Hisoka. They don't just randomly kill the help. That's how you can have the same people working for your family for 20+ years. It's hard to find trustworthy people, and butlers are lifelong servants as they've shown repeatedly in the episodes leading up to her being punished for failing her duty.

(of course by now, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows this)
              Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 27

Hey, new ending. Still rock, but less screaming. I like it (not that I minded the old ending). Also we're already learning about Nen and they are already showing... well character that will be important later in the end theme. This new series is moving way faster than I realized.
                Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 31

Hey, now that my arm is severed, I have an excellent back scratcher. Thanks.
                  Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 33

Killua's been holding back his bloodlust for a bit too long. Sadaso should have tried fighting him in the arena so Killua could have let off some steam.
                    Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 35

Hisoka, providing sweet sweet man-service since 1999.
                      Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 39

Hmm, the new pre-opening spot spoils what nen group everyone belongs to. Not that I didn't already know, but it's a bit strange that they would throw up silhouettes of everyone in their nen categories including character that technically haven't been introduced yet (beyond and opening and ending theme)
                        Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 43

Hah, I know this episode very well. This was episode 52 and 53 of the original series. I remember Franklin being the one to kill the guy who was still alive after the massacre, not Feitan. Over all I have to say this has been a great episode. Deme-chan sucking up the bodies was a bit more gruesome than I remembered. Probably because they weren't that detailed in the manga or the old series. Plus I think there were two snipers, not one. Also this episode sponsored by Apple and the iPhone. Nice to be able to update technology... well everything except for the beetle phone of course.
                          Last edited by Gatts; 10-27-2012, 04:21 AM.
                          Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 45

The funniest moment in this episode has to be after Uvogin gets up and screams at the top of his lungs, Senritsu says "Wake up everyone" as if anyone could have slept through that racket. I also love him headbutting the door.
                            Last edited by Gatts; 10-27-2012, 05:16 AM.
                            Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 46

This episode brought to you by Heineken.
                              Figure Enthusiast

Comment

• Re: Episode 47

Uvogin decides a crushed heart is a better way to die than leeches to the scrotes
                                Figure Enthusiast

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X