Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode 12 (Finale)

Originally posted by Library-chan View Post
    A cute little series. Compared to the other cute girls making games, New Game, New Game comes out on top. But this show has it's charms. Interesting, Ha-chan does join the girls in the beach fun (shown on screen for a second). Also, a beach epis--I mean scene at the end of a series? I did like the ED (which reminded me of late 90s/early 2000s anime).
    It was an alright series, not as good as New Game, and feels similar to how Long Riders fell short in comparison to the likes of Bakuon! for sol-type shows. The ED song (notably the full version) is actually one of my favorites of the season though, despite the actual animation sequence being meh.

Comment

OVAs 1 + 2

Combining the thread because both OVAs are basicly one episode chopped into a 11 + 14 minutes mini episodes. A prequel to the original series, this episode features Shii and Ayame trying to cheer up Kayo, who spends most the episode hitting on Shii. And Shii, thoughtful girl that she is, gives Kayo the stuffed doll that Teru-senpai tried to get her. Awww. Cute.
      Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X