X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Summer 2016] Naria Girls Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    魔法少女? なりあ☆がーるず

A show about three girls looking to become famous by creating an anime of themselves as magical girls.

Airs: Wednesday, July 6

Studio: Bouncy

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Crunchyroll

Urara, Hanabi, and Inaho aim to become famous throughout Japan by creating anime renditions of themselves. To be a hit with everyone from kids to adults, they choose the theme of "magical girls." Now they aim to broadcast their one-cour (quarter of a year) magical girl anime. .

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Reply to Thread" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Reply" to the post you want to reply to.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

What in the wide world was that? I'm not so sure I can call this an anime as it looks more like a casual talk that has been translated into animation here than an anime show. That was quite a big surprise seeing that this show ended up being this much of an eye sort just when I thought that it couldn't get any worse than JK Meshi. I guess that with a studio name of Bouncy that I can't expect to see anything good from it.

Anyway, the three Naria Girls represent the seasons with Urara being Naria of Spring, Inaho being Naria of Autumn, and Hanabi being the Naria of Summer, while there apparently is a Naria of Winter being held captive by the Ice Queen. There's not much of a story to speak of as it's all casual chat as if the animators just had the three seiyuus speak casually in a rook and just made an animation from that conversation.
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Episode 2

And it's more of the same as the first episode here, except that an animal character and a monster appear. This animal mascot is appropriately named Animaru, and he's just there to fulfill the magical familiar requirement that magical girl shows have. Then there's the monster, and this is very reason why not just anybody can be cast in that role (and here, it's more or less meant to be a joke). Well, I heard bad things about this show, and that's what I'm getting. That's a low budget animation project for you seeing that there are so many stills.

Comment

Re: Episode 1

Holy shit, worst anime of the season confirmed. Bravo.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...