X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Summer 2016] Tsukiuta Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    ツキウタ。 THE ANIMATION

A show about two rivaling six-man idol groups living in the same dorm building in college.

Airs: Wednesday, July 6

Studio: Pierrot

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Funimation

In the anime series, the members of Six Gravity and Procellarum are all living in the same dorm building. Hajime Mutsuki and Haru Yayoi, the oldest members of Six Gravity, are first year university students. Each episode of the series will feature a different main character.

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Reply to Thread" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Reply" to the post you want to reply to.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Violet Evergarden of KyoAni's Violet Evergarden
    Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, FRB, KYB, FGN, MIX, FIL
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

Nice to meet you.

Syunpei goes to the handshake event to meet Kakeru of Six Gravity on her behalf and buy special merchandise. After getting lost due to his sister's badly written directions, he ends up bumping into Kakeru and two others before the event and they hang out around town. And then after their handshake event, it's a joint concert. That was an alright episode there seeing that this is a going to be an idol of the week format and next time, it's Iku's turn. I guess I'll give it another episode or two seeing that this isn't exactly my kind of show, but at least the idols could prove to be interesting guys.
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 1

More cute boy idols with awful production values and a boring story.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Episode 2

His idol career is on track.

The idol of the week is Iku, and his fellow Procella idolmates are concerned about the group's well-being as he wants to do this and be on the track team, a commitment that's going to wear him out. But Rui supports his decision to do both and he found his bunny charm for him when he dropped it back at the dorm. He may not be in the running for any national honors, but Iku certainly loves track and practices hard to do well. Next time, it's back to the Gravity band with Haru the idol of the week.

So with that, this will be the swan song for me as far as watching this show go. I wasn't really invested in it, and as expected it was dull and bland, but at least it wasn't quite a complete mess that other shows are this season.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X