ReLIFE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode 11

Ah, how disgusting the corporate world can be. Good to see that Kaizaki's choice to quit after only three months was unquestionably the right one, not because he was trying to run away from adult responsibility or anything. Also slightly cathartic to see that he did have some lasting effect for the better.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Re: Episode 12

It's a precious time that won't come again. Except for subjects.

This episode focuses on Oga as he is a smart student, but studying is all he ever does while letting life pass him by. Kariu and Oga know that they are in love with each other having known each other for a long time, but they just haven't have the willpower to confess. It's nice to see that Kaizaki, with Yoake's help, is setting them up to confess, and that came after he saw Kariu with that guy who took his old job. That provides the perfect opportunity for Oga to have some fun, while spending some quality time together with Kariu as the summer festival is coming up.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
      Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 13

They are compatible, but they just don't know it.

I had a feeling that Hishiro is subject 001 and it is confirmed here, but Kaizaki doesn't know about it. It looks like those two are going to fall in love with each other, and while neither of them know that the other is also a ReLife subject, this is one relationship that can happen. Anyway, it was nice to see those two get close to each other, while Oga and Kariu confess their feelings during the summer festival. While there's still a lot more story left to be told as the big climax will presumably happen at the end of the school year when the experiment ends, that is a great stopping point seeing that all ReLife subjects have improved their outlooks on life, as well as the outlook of their classmates.

Overall, this show is a show that does a great job in character development seeing that all of the major characters have major issues at the start. The show's gimmick to make adults kids again is utilized very well and the story is well-constructed. It starts off being quirky seeing that the characters are having problems adjusting to a high school environment with an adult mind, and that does its job of drawing me into the story and convince me to watch it. Just about the only major problems I had with this show are on the technical side as the animation quality is mediocre and the soundtrack is pretty bland.

MAL Rating: *********-
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
        Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 12

So that's how they're ending this season. Makes sense, as it's been a long time coming. Let's see just how much they pull off.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Re: Episode 13

Yep, that's how you leave viewers wanting more. Hopefully there is more one day, because that was all quite good, and obviously there's a lot left to address.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...