X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Spring 2016] Crane Game Girls Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    美少女遊戯ユニットクレーンゲール

A short about girls who are idols and love playing crane games when they are off work.

Airs: Wednesday, April 6

Studio: Kyotama

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Crunchyroll

The series follows three girls aspiring to become idols while also working part time at a game center. Little do they know that, in reality, they are gathered by a mysterious organization to protect the Earth from a large meteorite.

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Reply to Thread" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Reply" to the post you want to reply to.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
    Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
    Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

Well, that was pretty stupid to throw all those things together like that with idols, crane games, a gorilla, and a meteor about to lay waste to Earth. Seeing that it is only five minutes that I can take this stuff, but yeah, it's what I have come to expect. Not to mention, the animation is really weird and all. I'll give it another episode or two just to see how these girls take to their tasks.
    Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 1

Oh good, because we were all just dying for more from the JK Meshi! team, weren't we? I guess the highest praise I can give this is that at least it's not quite that bad, but it's still very far into the F-grade.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Episode 2

So according to Saya, all top idols are great at crane games. So the idols get their crane game training started by learning the slide rule, to drag the prize into the hole. At least that's one way to get a prize, though it would take lots of money in order for it to happen. Saya sure has some weird ways of getting idols to be at the top of their games.

Comment

Episode 3

Now, the girls have to win a CEO Gorilla figure in a box, and the trick is to line up the crane with the holes on the sides. Seems easy enough seeing that Asuka and Kyoko had no problem, but Mirai, she was asking her father to get it for her, which just wasn't going to do her any good. But in the end, she got it on her own. That was just full of holes.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X