Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 11

It's fear that killed him.

Biba has seized the throne as his conquest ends with him killing his father through a trick, and now pandemonium has swept the capital with people killing each other as there are hidden Kabanes among the citizens. And as for Ikoma, he was washed ashore having lost all will to fight, but in comes Kurusu to get his mind back in order with Mumei's life in danger as she has transformed into that Nue monster. So he decides to accelerate the virus with the black blood to become strong enough to save Mumei even though he probably will die when all is said and done. Things just intensified there, but nevertheless it does set the stage for the final battle next time. Things sure have spiraled out of control ever since Biba arrived to stir up all this chaos.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 11

Everyone seemed overly stupid in this episode, but that was one hell of an ending.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Episode 12 (Finale)

Return to humanity.

I honestly thought that Ikoma was going to be a goner there, but somehow I knew that he was going to make it through somehow, and the person I would least expect to save him ends up being the one to do it. He shows Biba his determination, and in turn he injects the vial of white blood into Ikoma to save him as everybody escapes the city seeing that even though he had down a lot of awful things, he still cares about Mumei a great deal. That was a good way to end this show seeing that after Biba was introduced, things went all over the place.

Overall, this show got off to a great start putting on display everything that made Attack on Titan so amazing with great action, an intense atmosphere, the complicated characters, the complexity of the situation, and great drama. Everything was going well until Biba arrive as I felt his character introduction was forced in order to uphold the spirit of the show by having a human pulling the strings on humanity's greatest threat in a way. Things would have been great if the writing didn't get so messy towards the end and that the journey continued as normal seeing that there wasn't much of a leadup to Biba's arrival. Anyway, I just like the drama and the intense atmosphere this show has that made me want to keep on watching this to see what happens next even if things weren't done in the smoothest of ways, and the action is what made this show so great and intriguing in the first place.

MAL Rating: ********--
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
        Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 12 (Finale)

Well that ending destroyed any potential this series had. Ah, it's a good thing we're getting the real Attack on Titan back, because this is not an acceptable substitute.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...