Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 62

Here come the Big Three.

That was nice to see things from the perspective of the villains as Twice notes how bad crime has gotten ever since All Might retired. And after a house arrest, Izuku is back at school as the new semester begins. Those heroes are going to be hard at work now that villain activity is up, and to help them out with their work study program that they normally take later in their education, the Big Three of UA arrive. Pretty much, this is all transition into the next arc, but the season is going to end after one more episode so it's only a matter of time before season 4 comes.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Re: Episode 62

The second cour of this season has been so weird. A couple of episode ranging from standalone to uneventful, a slow arc with a random filler episode in the middle, a transition into an extremely important moment, and now a combination of exploration of a villain and the setup for a new arc just as the season is about to end.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Episode 63 (Season 3 Finale)

Can't touch this.

This season ends with the class fighting Mirio, and he shows why he's one of the Big Three there as nobody could literally touch him. His quirk allows him to pass through objects, and the class just didn't know what hit them, but he does have a weakness. So after all that, the heroes are looking forward to a work study with them, which will continue into season 4 as the villains are getting ready to strike led by Overhaul. Quite an ominous end to this season just like with the second season to set things up for season 4 that I'm looking forward to.

Overall, this show continues to maintain the high standards set by the first two seasons as the storytelling continues to be great, the action is the highlight, the animation is top-notch, and the characters all continue to grow in tremendous ways. About the only complaint I have with this season is the placement of the filler episode as I thought that at the very least, it should be between the exams. But besides that, this show continues to really click on all cylinders.

MAL Rating:
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
        Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Re: Episode 63 (Season 3 Finale)

Okay, that was more of a conclusion than I expected. Still a big setup for the next season, of course, but that's basically the norm. And like always, we do get our next season confirmation at the end, which is great. Now hopefully they can keep it up for each Spring season as long as possible. This season managed to be even better than the last despite a relatively slow arc taking up much of its second cour, so if they can keep making each better than the last, it would be even more amazing.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...