Widgets Magazine

Fate Stay Night unlimited blade works - looking for heaven feel news/visual novel translations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate Stay Night unlimited blade works - looking for heaven feel news/visual novel translations

Widgets Magazine
    So about to finish up watching this and wow how did I miss out on such a great anime and visual novel for so long? When taken as a whole story fate/zero fate stay night and fate stay night unlimited blade works are right up with some of the most moving anime I have ever seen. The idea of sticking by your ideals even when you KNOW they will only lead you to hellish destruction. Just because you are correct, doesn't mean you are right. Hits even my cold heart right in the center. From people talking on Crunchyroll it seems they left out the entirety of the two different unlimited blade works chants and that the meaning from them comes from the differences. I don't want to spoil myself on other things that I haven't seen (like in the heaven's feel route) so I don't want to look for the entire ones. Could someone post them? Also any update on the heaven's feel movie? It will be coming to the us in some form right? I would also love a good translated version of fate stay night the visual novel...

Note: I looked for the unlimited blade works discuss as watch thread but couldn't find it. Thought would be seen by more if i posted here anyway. Don't think this violated the rules...
    There is no coincidence only inevitability
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X