Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TFP's Anime List Project #18: Best Transported to Another World Anime

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
    Though one in the franchise I was close to putting in my list wasn't any of them, but rather Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure. I had fond memories of checking that series out. Though it's been a while since I've last seen it at this point.
    That's one I've been toying with this week... Haven't seen it in over a decade, but of all that classic AIC stuff, it's the one I'm most fond of, after El Hazard: Wanderers.
    Avatar: Tsumugi, Sweetness & Lightning
    TFP Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by bctaris View Post
      Dimension_Tripper, Jimmie M, Jun Kuga, Keith Palmer, Sabure, and TnAdct1: If you want--you are not required--to recast this one (1) vote to something else in the poll, please reply with your choice and I'll count it in the final tally. (I'm abstaining, myself.)
      OK, let's change my vote to Aniplex of America will cease DVD-only releases.
      Currently Watching | MAL Profile
      Let's make anime great again!

Comment

Originally posted by bctaris View Post
        Dimension_Tripper, Jimmie M, Jun Kuga, Keith Palmer, Sabure, and TnAdct1: If you want--you are not required--to recast this one (1) vote to something else in the poll, please reply with your choice and I'll count it in the final tally. (I'm abstaining, myself.)
        I'm abstaining too.
        Avatar: The Georgia Southern Eagles (FBS-Sun Belt Conference)
        Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
        Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Poll's already closed (forgot I started it mid-day last week) but nominations for the current topic are still open through today!

Sheesh, and I almost forget to do my own list...

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure
          Urusei Yatsura Movie 2: Beautiful Dreamer
          Kyousougiga

And I'll second Log Horizon and El Hazard (technically just The Wanderers, but the nom's already in for the franchise, I suppose.)
          TFP Forum Rules

Comment

thought up of a topic suggestion, which came to mind after seeing some avatars and recent shows ... Best dancing in an OP/ED

Comment

Originally posted by Sensuifu View Post
              thought up of a topic suggestion, which came to mind after seeing some avatars and recent shows ... Best dancing in an OP/ED
              That has been a thing lately. Not too many perfect examples yet, but I expect to see the trend increase this year.
              TFP Forum Rules

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X