X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Winter 2016] Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    魔法少女なんてもういいですから。

A short about a girl who becomes a magical girl, and she is none too pleased when she ends up wearing a swimsuit as her outfit.

Airs: Monday, January 11

Studio: Pine Jam

ANN Entry
    My Anime List
    Official Site
    Crunchyroll

Yuzuka Hanami is a young girl who has few friends but who can do anything. One day, Yuzuka gets accosted by a strange creature named Miton who is digging through a trash dump. Miton tells Yuzuka, "you have the makings of a magical girl" and seems extremely suspicious. When Yuzuka is suddenly transformed into a magical girl, she's wearing a bathing suit.

Notes
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Reply to Thread" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Reply" to the post you want to reply to.

For more guidelines please refer to this thread.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
    Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Episode 1

Anybody who has to wear a bikini to do magical girl duties would of course be upset. That's exactly what happens to Yuzuka seeing that she found Miton in a trash heap. While the outfit comes from her mind, that's obviously not the case there as Miton's mind is as dirty as his stench. Miton sure does remind me of Onsokumaru in Ninja Nonsense as I just can't help but to think that he meant for all this to go down.
    Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 1

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      Anybody who has to wear a bikini to do magical girl duties would of course be upset.
      When I do that normally it's other people who get upset.
      Proudly Part of the Eli-chan Fanclub
      Eardrums be damned, she's so cute!

Find me in the Blogs, on Youtube and occasionally Twitch.

Comment

This was kinda ok. The girl's mahou shoujo attire is a bikini, she can no longer take off the bracelet which was given to her as a mahou shoujo, so she would have attended get used to things. The comedy didn't feel that good, but maybe it'll get better
        My ReviewsMy MAL ProfileMy Anime List

Comment

Miton sure does remind me of Onsokumaru in Ninja Nonsense as I just can't help but to think that he meant for all this to go down.
          Yeah, that sure jumped to mind immediately--it's even the "hawk" version of Onsokumaru when we first saw him. Which leads to the second thought: run away, Yuzuka! I had no idea this was going anywhere at all until that whole second half, and while it's actually pretty cheap ecchi with the cheese shots, the humor of it has enough charm to get me to see where this goes.
          Avatar: Tsumugi, Sweetness & Lightning
          Moderation: General Anime; English Track; Movie; TV | TFP Forum Rules
          Please Support The Fandom Post

Comment

Re: Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara Discussion Thread

That was maybe slightly less painful than the Nurse Witch Komugi thing, but probably because it was mercifully short.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by bctaris View Post
              Miton sure does remind me of Onsokumaru in Ninja Nonsense as I just can't help but to think that he meant for all this to go down.
              Yeah, that sure jumped to mind immediately--it's even the "hawk" version of Onsokumaru when we first saw him. Which leads to the second thought: run away, Yuzuka!
              Haha, yes! I had that thought, too. I think I might rather go in with Kyuubey than Onsokumaru.

Comment

Episode 2

Miton is indeed a pervert and as if the swimsuit for a magical girl outfit wasn't enough, he was skirt-flipping. He talks about utility with the swimsuit and water magic, but seeing that he says that the outfit manifested from Yuzuka's soul that he's definitely the one who chose the outfit. If Yuzuka could choose the outfit, I would have to think that the Alice in Wonderland outfit seen in the opening would be it.

Comment

Re: Episode 2

If Yuzuka could choose the outfit, I would have to think that the Alice in Wonderland outfit seen in the opening would be it.
                  So kind of a neat/cute OP, at least. I actually find the swimsuit and skirt flip stuff mild enough--the former, after the initial crotch-shot first ep, pretty normal; the latter more "innocent" than usual--to not be much of a road bump here. It's still silly, light fun-poking at magical girl stuff. Good enough for a short, and between this and the other young-girl-focused short of the season, Ooya-san, I'm much more likely to stick around with Nante and Onsokumaru Jr.

Comment

Re: Episode 2

Originally posted by bctaris View Post
                    If Yuzuka could choose the outfit, I would have to think that the Alice in Wonderland outfit seen in the opening would be it.
                    So kind of a neat/cute OP, at least. I actually find the swimsuit and skirt flip stuff mild enough--the former, after the initial crotch-shot first ep, pretty normal; the latter more "innocent" than usual--to not be much of a road bump here. It's still silly, light fun-poking at magical girl stuff. Good enough for a short, and between this and the other young-girl-focused short of the season, Ooya-san, I'm much more likely to stick around with Nante and Onsokumaru Jr.
                    I do wonder if Yuzuka will change into some other outfit (like the Alice dress) only to find the 'swimsuit' does suit her best. But yeah, typical humor ends up being silly since Yuzuka downplays Miton's perversion at his own expense. I liked her reaction to his stereotyping of magical girls not being able to cook. That was a little unexpected, though relieving.

Comment

Originally posted by Jun Kuga View Post
                      Anybody who has to wear a bikini to do magical girl duties would of course be upset.
                      When I do that normally it's other people who get upset.
                      :D

Anyway, I kinda like this one. In fact, I'm sorry it's a short as opposed to normal length title.

Comment

Episode 3

It's a good thing Miton can't be seen or heard by ordinary people seeing that there's no way he's staying home while Yuzuka goes to school. But Yuzuka's friend Chiya isn't an ordinary person as she can see him and lets him know that only Chiya can be her partner. That Chiya is quite a scary person if anybody gets on her bad side as Miton learned the hard way.

So with that, I'll have a decision to make as only this show or Ooya-san will be watched for the rest of this season. Both shows are about as good as the run times allow it to be, so I'll give each show one more episode before making the final decision.

Comment

Re: Episode 3

Haha... Chiya is great fun. We can see she cares... rather strongly... for Yuzuka, and won't be left out in watching out... in more ways than one... for Yuzuka. I wonder if the part in the OP with them all with swimsuit means her and the other girls are going to transform into magical girls too, or if those are just regular swimsuits.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                            Haha... Chiya is great fun. We can see she cares... rather strongly... for Yuzuka, and won't be left out in watching out... in more ways than one... for Yuzuka. I wonder if the part in the OP with them all with swimsuit means her and the other girls are going to transform into magical girls too, or if those are just regular swimsuits.
                            hah. Chiya is pretty hilarious, love the handshake extension only to slam Miton to the ground. :D
                            Still some creepiness from Miton..or is it just me? Was he salivating over the wiener or over the girls? I couldn't tell. As for the rest, I think they'll be transforming. Miton did state the only ones capable of noticing him were worthy of being magical girls, though I'm not positive if they'll actually follow through as Yuzuka did.

Comment

After Ooya-san creeped me out, glad to see Nante only get more amusing. (As in, at least this is no more than the usual pandering.) Chiya's classic. More of her.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X