Widgets Magazine

TFP's Anime List Project #7: What I've Learned So Far This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fall 2015] TFP's Anime List Project #7: What I've Learned So Far This Season

Widgets Magazine
    Welcome to the seventh week of the The Fandom Post Anime List Project. Where TFP readers can suggest and vote on lists for a wide array of anime-related topics, often relating to the current anime season. Every week a new topic is offered, and the next week its nominees are voted on, while a new topic is opened. Weekly suggestions, and topic suggestions, are open to any registered forum user.

The poll for last week's topic, Best New Character for the Fall Season, is above. Please select up to but no more than five (5) options! Voting on this poll is open through Sunday, October 25th.

And now the winners of our third Top 5 poll, for Most Likely to Hookup in the Fall 2015 Season:

#5: Sakurako and Himawari (YuruYuri San Hai!)
    #4: Moe Nishinosono and Sohei Sakawa (The Perfect Insider)
    #3: Tatewaki Shoutarou and Kujou Sakurako (Beautiful Bones)
    #2: Ikki and Stella (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
    #1: Haku and Kuon (Utawarerumono: The False Faces)

Congrats to the winners; thanks to the voters!

And the topic for this week is: What I've Learned So Far This Season. Yes, you'll have to think about this one. Be it, "I learned how to spell 'asterisk' correctly" or "how to do a push-up from the Anime De Training EX girl," the sky's the limit. Whatever piqued your curiosity, changed your life, or just made you go, "huh". Please reply to this root post with up to five (5) nominations. Nominations are open through Sunday, October 25th.

(If you have a topic suggestion, please feel free to post that here, as well!)

Thanks!

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Tsumugi, Sweetness & Lightning
    TFP Forum Rules

Re: TFP's Anime List Project #7: What I've Learned So Far This Season

In no special order -

5. Love is an equation- not always with an answer and can get quite complicated (Owarimonogatari)
    4. Ventriloquism is more popular than it should be (Is the Order a Rabbit? and Utawarerumono)
    3. Intense exercising can make you go bald (One Punch Man)
    2. Exercising never looked so cute, especially with your own (self) personal trainer by your side. (Ani Tore! EX)
    1. Bone fetish turns into CSI sleuthing skills, not to mention a transformation sequence as a power-up! (Beautiful Bones)

Comment

- The secret to becoming crazy strong is training till you go bald. (One Punch Man)
      - The superheroes who work hard to protect the citizens also need some form of protection. (Concrete Revolutio)
      - Staying cut off from the rest of the world in a secluded school can turn you into a total clueless idiot. (Shomin Sample)
      - A bone fetishist is a pretty useful person. (Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation)
      My ReviewsMy MAL ProfileMy Anime List

Comment

Alright, here are a few things that I learned so far this season, and while some of them are quite useful, other things not so much. But nevertheless, these lessons stuck with me the most.

With strategic thinking, giant war machines can be defeated without the use of a giant war machine. (Heavy Object)
        A bone fetishist is a pretty useful person. (Beautiful Bones)
        No knowledge of volleyball is needed to manage a volleyball team. (Haikyuu)
        The secret to becoming crazy strong is training till you go bald. (One Punch Man)
        Too much of anything is bad, like having too many regalias in the house. (Noragami Aragoto)

And for a bonus lesson that has has nothing to do with a show in particular: Never judge a show by its first episode. There are some shows this season where the first episode are absolutely dreadful, but that's hardly reflective of the show. It happens all the time, and this season is no exception.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
        Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
        Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X