Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 24 (Finale)

Saving the princess from herself.

With Milinda brainwashed that the only way to stop her is to blow her up with the Baby Magnum as Qwenthur and Havia get badly injured in the crossfire. But despite his injuries and the threat of being court martialed, Qwenthur still goes and puts his plan into action to save Milinda with the help of Ohoho and the Intelligence Union. The plan is put into motion to maneuver the Baby Magnum to a certain spot, and the Object's cannons would overheat to eject Milinda out of the Object and into safety where everybody goes out to have some fun afterwards.

Once again, Qwenthur's mind at work is a sight to behold as he shows just how smart and gutsy he is willing to risk it all to save Milinda. This time, he has to take down an Object that had been behind his back all this time, and for once it's a good thing the enemy knew about the Baby Magnum seeing that he found a way to trigger the ejection protocol at the cost of only the main cannons. That Flide bastard really did it and not even death is enough of a punishment for him. It ends with another fun and thrilling episode.

Overall, the one word that describes this show is repetitive as the story is constructed with each arc following just about the same pattern that ends with Qwenthur using his military smarts to take down an enemy Object. That said, the show as great animation, great characters, nice action, and solid buildup all to make for an enjoyable show that gets really good as the show progresses. And as I have been saying so many times about his show, seeing Qwenthur's mind in action is what I enjoy the most about this show. So in the end, while I'm essentially watching the same thing during every arc with this rinse and repeat approach, it's fun stuff as the characters are simply amazing. Qwenthur is one of the best male characters of the year, and without him, this show wouldn't amount to anything.

MAL Rating: *******---
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Lecia Ivyred, The Rising of the Shield Hero
    Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Episode 24 (Finale)

I will miss Ohoho and gang.
      Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...