Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Code Geass (as a whole).

Originally posted by Betenoire
    I have a similar thought every time a Newtype uses funnels. I keep half expecting little delicious confections loaded with powdered sugar to come flying out to distract their opponent with their confectionary goodness.
    You know, now that I think about it most of them DO look like those things you use to put icing onto cakes and things with.

Colony Drops could be something like Life Savers, and they come in a roll that opens lengthwise like the mirrors.

As a variation, you could have the Colony Laser- a long tube filled with liquid/gel candy that you could push out one end with a plunger on the other.

Comment

Re: Code Geass (as a whole).

Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
      Gundam-chan and her fellow cute robot girls, the Zeta twins and charmingly tsundere Quebley-sama tour through the idyllic colonies of Spacenoid civilization, meeting all manner of bucolic residents and connecting hearts wherever they travel. Episode 11 is particularly touching, as Gundam-chan's home colony, no longer spaceworthy, is gently lowered to its final resting place in Australia--but her feelings of sadness and nostalgia are washed away as she discovers it lives on as a tourist destination and home of the Colony Drop Candy factory, bringing smiles to children everywhere.
      Works for me!
      Avatar: The 2018 NL East Champion Atlanta Braves
      FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
      Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...