Widgets Magazine

Soothing Mobile Girl Gundam Iyashikei?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soothing Mobile Girl Gundam Iyashikei?

Widgets Magazine
    Originally posted by G. B. Smith View Post
    Besides, I have much better sources of "healing" anime
    Sunrise's summer announcement: Soothing Mobile Girl Gundam Iyashikei?
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Re: Code Geass (as a whole).

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
    This must happen.

Comment

You know, I'm not a Gundam fan, but even I would be curious to see this.
      Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
      Scratchy for Tama is angry.
      Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

You know, I'm not a Gundam fan, but even I would be curious to see this.
        I despite Gundam. Yet this amuses me. This must happen.
        Courtest of Jun Kaga, as The Takamachi Family prepare to befriend you come Vivid...

Comment

Perhaps we could imagine a future where the wars are over, no one is dropping colonies on anyone else anymore. In this future, pretty girls piloting gundams act as tour guides to the various planets in the human universe. Set to soothing music.

I'd be up for that.
          Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
          Scratchy for Tama is angry.
          Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

Perhaps we could imagine a future where the wars are over, no one is dropping colonies on anyone else anymore. In this future, pretty girls piloting gundams act as tour guides to the various planets in the human universe. Set to soothing music.

I'd be up for that.
            At last, an excuse to get my Marine Life Anthology Album into an anime!

What? I can't be geeky about other stuff?
            Courtest of Jun Kaga, as The Takamachi Family prepare to befriend you come Vivid...

Comment

I'd be up for that.
              Like the first half-hour of 2001 with moe schoolgirls instead of William Sylvester and Leonard Rossiter?

Comment

Gundam-chan and her fellow cute robot girls, the Zeta twins and charmingly tsundere Quebley-sama tour through the idyllic colonies of Spacenoid civilization, meeting all manner of bucolic residents and connecting hearts wherever they travel. Episode 11 is particularly touching, as Gundam-chan's home colony, no longer spaceworthy, is gently lowered to its final resting place in Australia--but her feelings of sadness and nostalgia are washed away as she discovers it lives on as a tourist destination and home of the Colony Drop Candy factory, bringing smiles to children everywhere.
                Last edited by Isuzu Inugami; 06-08-2011, 12:56 PM. Reason: I had dropped an article. Article drop!
                Avatar: Trixie is appalled by whatever I just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
                  Gundam-chan and her fellow cute robot girls, the Zeta twins and charmingly tsundere Quebley-sama tour through the idyllic colonies of Spacenoid civilization, meeting all manner of bucolic residents and connecting hearts wherever they travel. Episode 11 is particularly touching, as Gundam-chan's home colony, no longer spaceworthy, is gently lowered to its final resting place in Australia--but her feelings of sadness and nostalgia are washed away as she discovers it lives on as tourist destination and home of the Colony Drop Candy factory, bringing smiles to children everywhere.
                  Like. Likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelike.
                  Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
                  Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
                  Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
                  You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nail Bat View Post
                    Like. Likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelike.
                    "Colony drops" always sounded like they should be a delicious candy. Yet people in Gundam shows are constantly getting all worked up over them.
                    Avatar: Trixie is appalled by whatever I just said.

Comment

Re: Soothing Mobile Girl Gundam Iyashikei?

Wow. I might have a reason to watch a Gundam series again! What?
                      "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
                      Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Haha... when you mentioned Besame Mucho in the new Gundam thread, first thing that popped into my mind was "What would a Gundam series directed by Satou Jun'ichi be like? Maybe I'd actually watch that..."

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                          Haha... when you mentioned Besame Mucho in the new Gundam thread, first thing that popped into my mind was "What would a Gundam series directed by Satou Jun'ichi be like? Maybe I'd actually watch that..."
                          Yes, as long as we have the space frog antagonists, trying to perform the legendary great manoeuvre whilst sweeping through the canals of Mars in space gondolas.

Actually, that sounds epic. Yes, please.

Comment

"Colony drops" always sounded like they should be a delicious candy. Yet people in Gundam shows are constantly getting all worked up over them.
                            You, sir, are a genius.
                            Avatar: Claire Augustus from Questionable Content

Comment

I would definitely buy such delicious candy. I would imagine something like Gushers coated in Pop Rocks, so that they would start to sizzle upon entering the atmosphere your mouth and explode upon contact with the Earth your tongue, spilling human corpses and twisted metal tasty fruit-flavored goop all over the place.
                              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X