Aikatsu Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 157

Basically Risa and Nono meet the designer of Dolly Devil. a designer brand name that's all kinds of wrong if you think about it too much.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

• Episode 158

A girl from Rin's past so we can introduce a new character. Wouldn't mind having some flashback episodes with her.
      "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"

Comment

• Episode 159

Another drama episode. This time it's Galaxy Idols. Where the true enemy of life is jerseys. I get the feeling we sometimes get these episodes so Johny-Sensei can play a villain in fantasy so he doesn't have to be one in real life. Well real life for this universe. Also Akari and a giant robot....

Comment

• Episode 160

Tsubaki concludes that Sena shows up where Akari is for reasons. so she seeks to follow Akari to get Sena to show up for her. So a stalking idol?

Comment

• Episode 161

Nene, a comedy idol that believe comedy is about math. She's cute, but her quirk is kind of boring. She's basically making fun look like work even more so than you'd normally expect it to be.

Comment

• Episode 162

More time spent with Nene. Yeah, I'm keeping talk of these short. The series may be ending or perhaps I should already over, but I'm still several episodes behind in terms of posting.

Comment

• Episode 163

In this episode the girls get to be chosen to work together to make a music video which pretty much acts a toy commercial, but a pretty nice one over all.

Comment

• Episode 164

Juri is dressed as a miko. Risa and Nono as maids. Juri as a miko. Madoka in a yukata? Juri as a miko. Rin as a private eye. Did I mention Juri as a miko? It works too well.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X