Widgets Magazine

What if you could lock two characters in a room together?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if you could lock two characters in a room together?

Widgets Magazine
    Like the title says, what if you could lock any two characters from any anime in to a room together? I'm not talking slash fiction here, I'm talking lots of fun.

For instance, what would happen if I were to lock Chika Ogiue (Genshiken) in a room with Kuroneko (Oreimo)? I'd be sure to lock the windows of course, or Ogiue wouldn't remain in the room for long.

What two characters would you lock up together, and what would happen?
    Proudly Part of the Eli-chan Fanclub
    Eardrums be damned, she's so cute!

Find me in the Blogs, on Youtube and occasionally Twitch.

Re: What if you could lock two characters in a room together?

Shadow from Sonic & Amelia from Slayers as she would lecture him on how to recognize villians and the ways of true justice!

He keeps messing up and cannot tell a true friend from a jurk;p
    Last edited by StanS; 05-26-2011, 11:06 AM.
    Sincerely: StanS
    Anigames

Comment

Ayumu Kasuga from Azumanga Daioh and Hororo from Bottle Fairy. Sylvie from Mao-chan if I'm allowed a third.

What would happen? The universe would implode! :D
      Ana & Matsuri, summer strawberries || my avatar library
      ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon S; Wandaba Style
      ~ Last Watched: Sailor Moon R (+film); Tenchi Muyo! OVA 1-3; Howl's Moving Castle; The Cat Returns; MIRAI; Spirited Away
      homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Bantou from Elfen Lied and Misa from Death Note. I won't go into details.
        Figure Enthusiast
        Moderator: Comics, Movies, General Anime, Off-topic, Gaming Goodness

Comment

I'd lock in Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2 and Isumi Saginomiya from Hayate the Combat Butler.

And thirty seconds later, I'd unlock the door, look inside... and they'd both be gone.

(And actually, "The Adventures of Isumi and P-Chan" would not be a bad idea for an anime.)
          Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
          Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
          Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
          You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nail Bat View Post
            (And actually, "The Adventures of Isumi and P-Chan" would not be a bad idea for an anime.)
            It would be the first anime where neither the hero nor the heroine manages to appear in any episode.
            Clannad is Life, Da Capo is Pure Love, Higurashi is Ethics, & Tori no Uta is the National Anthem.

Comment

Charlotte (Madoka Magica) and Guu (Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu), just so I can see which one will each the other first. :D
              Joseph Klemm
              "Neco-san desu-o!! meeeeowww!"

Spring 2015 Plans
              Friday: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
              Saturday: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
              Sunday: Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic

Comment

um for me i would say Lacus & Cagalli from GS series (give i'm still imagine them doing yuri-stuff on each other).
                LIVING THE ANIME DREAM
                ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
                WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD DECADES
                MAR-KLAC-VELOUS OF ANIME WORLD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMKAOgxaU0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related

Comment

Nanbara from Hand Maid May and Fukuyama from Girl's Bravo. The egos would be so big the room would turn into a black hole.
                  Avatar: Claire Augustus from Questionable Content

Comment

Ichigo Morino (Please Twins) and Youichi Hiruma (Eyeshield 21) would pool their information networks used to make people scared to challenge them.
                    Avatar: Kirino Kousaka from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
                    My Anime Collection

Comment

I'd like to see Kasumi Tendo (Ranma 1/2) in the same room as Belldandy (AMG) - bonus points for seiyuu, but just to see if the room would implode with niceness. If to add a third for the seiyuu, Sanae Furukawa (Clannad)
                      Courtest of Jun Kaga, as The Takamachi Family prepare to befriend you come Vivid...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_KLAC_RUSH View Post
                        um for me i would say Lacus & Cagalli from GS series (give i'm still imagine them doing yuri-stuff on each other).
                        They would actually just discuss Kira, you know the guy who Lacus loves and who Cagalli is

Spoiler ->related too

Comment

Originally posted by Fudce View Post
                          Like the title says, what if you could lock any two characters from any anime in to a room together? I'm not talking slash fiction here, I'm talking lots of fun.
                          *grump* But if we're not talking slash fiction, then it's NOT lots of fun (for me)!
                          Yay! There's debauchery here!
                          Moderating: Manga

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
                            *grump* But if we're not talking slash fiction, then it's NOT lots of fun (for me)!
                            Oh if when you lock them up together it's the natural next step (for instance locking two sex mad beasts together) it's fine.

Comment

For me, I would say Haruhi Suzumiya and Yurippe. Both of them are on a conquest to override god and create a world to their liking. To do just that, both have enlisted an army of students.
                              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Lecia Ivyred, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                              Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                              Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X