Widgets Magazine

What if you could lock two characters in a room together?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What if you could lock two characters in a room together?

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
    For me, I would say Haruhi Suzumiya and Yurippe. Both of them are on a conquest to override god and create a world to their liking. To do just that, both have enlisted an army of students.
    You really expect that pair to remain locked in a room? Plus they'd rather kill each other than bow down to the other's rule.
    Proudly Part of the Eli-chan Fanclub
    Eardrums be damned, she's so cute!

Find me in the Blogs, on Youtube and occasionally Twitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fudce View Post
      Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      For me, I would say Haruhi Suzumiya and Yurippe. Both of them are on a conquest to override god and create a world to their liking. To do just that, both have enlisted an army of students.
      You really expect that pair to remain locked in a room? Plus they'd rather kill each other than bow down to the other's rule.
      Hand Haruhi and Yurippe over to my pair (Ichigo Morino and Hiruma) and they should be able to dig up some dirty little secrets about each of them to use against them. That should hold them in the room for a little while at least.
      Avatar: Kirino Kousaka from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
      My Anime Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Of The Stage View Post
        I'd like to see Kasumi Tendo (Ranma 1/2) in the same room as Belldandy (AMG) - bonus points for seiyuu, but just to see if the room would implode with niceness.
        Too much niceness! Come to think of it, I'd like to see Nabiki Tendo and Belldandy. Nabiki would be relentless in cynically inventing schemes to exploit Belldandy for financial gain, and Belldandy would obliviously (or is she so oblivious after all...?) foil them with sheer goodheartedness.
        Avatar: Trixie is appalled by whatever I just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
          Too much niceness! Come to think of it, I'd like to see Nabiki Tendo and Belldandy. Nabiki would be relentless in cynically inventing schemes to exploit Belldandy for financial gain, and Belldandy would obliviously (or is she so oblivious after all...?) foil them with sheer goodheartedness.
          I like the idea of Nabiki with Nanami from El-Hazard, the amount of money-grubbing schemes those two could put out. Or throw in Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi...no actually, maybe not - those bishie powers...then again, would that even effect Nabiki? Nah, but his ancient Chinese art of money making would definitely make her interested...
          Courtest of Jun Kaga, as The Takamachi Family prepare to befriend you come Vivid...

Comment

I would mot have to SEE them together I just want 10% of their action:D
            Sincerely: StanS
            Anigames

Comment

Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!) & Ri Kohran (Sakura Wars)-Who knows what they could come up with between the two of them?
              Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
              FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
              Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Ed (Bebop) & the little Indonesion gal from Love Hina, who knows what creations they could come up with. I would lock them in a junk yard instead of a room
                Anigames

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Of The Stage View Post
                  I like the idea of Nabiki with Nanami from El-Hazard, the amount of money-grubbing schemes those two could put out.
                  Hmm... I'm not sure. Nanami is more of a legitimate businesswoman and Nabiki is more of a blackmailer. I don't think they'd really mesh.
                  Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
                  Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
                  Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
                  You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Originally posted by StanS View Post
                    Ed (Bebop) & the little Indonesion gal from Love Hina, who knows what creations they could come up with. I would lock them in a junk yard instead of a room
                    Wouldn't putting Ed and Kaolla in the same room result in Third Impact?
                    Joseph Klemm
                    "Neco-san desu-o!! meeeeowww!"

Spring 2015 Plans
                    Friday: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
                    Saturday: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
                    Sunday: Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nail Bat View Post
                      Hmm... I'm not sure. Nanami is more of a legitimate businesswoman and Nabiki is more of a blackmailer. I don't think they'd really mesh.
                      Oh, I'm sure they'll mesh. As Nanami is missing Aliele more than she thought and...

Sorry, I'm thinking with the wrong organs. Or the right ones, depending on the nosebleed...
                      Courtest of Jun Kaga, as The Takamachi Family prepare to befriend you come Vivid...

Comment

Just because they're both named Yui and both have guitars, I want the one from K-ON! and Angel Beats together.

One other thing to consider with these pairings is the timing. Locking up with X with Y when Y is a "nervous wreck" is not the same as locking X up with Y when Y is a "confident person".

Also, I think we should be careful since some set ups might lead to epic battles behind the locked doors. Or they could decide to team up and kill us for locking them in there.
                        "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
                        Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Originally posted by TnAdct1 View Post
                          Wouldn't putting Ed and Kaolla in the same room result in Third Impact?
                          How so?

Or maybe Skuld & Kaolla?

And Washu & Ed:D
                          Last edited by StanS; 05-20-2011, 10:33 AM.
                          Anigames

Comment

Cecilia Alcott from Infinite Stratos and Tatewaki Kuno from Ranma 1/2. They are both extmrely annoying and enjoy looking down at others. They will either get along really well or try to kill each other. Assuming no limitations, Kuno will die very quickly.

Comment

You mean like Misato & Kaji stuck in the elevator. Or poor Rei stuck with horrible Asuka? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzu Inugami View Post
                                See.. I'd be going the opposite route with Belldandy. Lock her in the room with Keiichi and tell 'em they ain't gettin' out until some babies are produced.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X