Widgets Magazine

Hayate the Combat Butler! Heaven Is a Place on Earth (Movie)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hayate the Combat Butler! Heaven Is a Place on Earth (Movie)

Originally posted by Hitokiri View Post
    For anyone wondering, this doesn't qualify as a spoiler for anyone who's seen even a decent chunk of the first season.
    And on that subject I've heard that the Hayate movie is based on original material - not storyline related. I could be wrong, but if I am then there's no reason whatsoever to bring spoilers in to this thread (use the US manga release as a guideline. If it's been released there it's ok to post it)
    Proudly Part of the Eli-chan Fanclub
    Eardrums be damned, she's so cute!

Find me in the Blogs, on Youtube and occasionally Twitch.

Comment

Re: Hayate the Combat Butler! Heaven Is a Place on Earth (Movie)

Originally posted by Fudce View Post
      And on that subject I've heard that the Hayate movie is based on original material - not storyline related. I could be wrong, but if I am then there's no reason whatsoever to bring spoilers in to this thread (use the US manga release as a guideline. If it's been released there it's ok to post it)
      The title and official site image certainly don't indicate that its anything from the manga. From the title, I thought there was a slight chance it would be based on the storyline that started in volume 17, but that would be an odd choice for several reasons and they would more likely just name it after the title that all of those chapters carry if they were going to do that. But after looking at picture the movie site, there's no way its that storyline and I can't imagine them jumping to anything later in the series, so original material seems all but guaranteed.
      So there's this thing called Twitter

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X