Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who are you gay for?

Originally posted by BigPants View Post
    I am not going to pick anyone anyone androgynous.

Revy from Black Lagoon.
    She would break you into little pieces.

Which is kinda the point, I suppose.
    Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
    Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
    Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
    You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Katsuki Shima from Clannad After Story

Akio Ohtori from Utena

I guess the latter counts more since he's a Man's Man

Comment

Aoi from You're Under Arrest is my default response for this thread, and perhaps one of the most obvious ones.

But I agree with Draneor and others that traps are kind of a dodge, even if Aoi might arguably be excluded because she predates the proliferation of traps (as well as the application of the term). And even choosing someone like Tieria Erde is vaguely a dodge as well. So... hmmm.

Tomoya from Clannad, perhaps? He takes such good care of Nagisa, I'd love for him to take care of me!

Yuri from Kaleido Star? A dashing, athletic fellow with a rebellious, slightly sinister streak that only serves to hide a well-meaning soul.

Hajime from Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro? Simply because he's a very attractive guy who really knows how to please a partner sexually? :D
        asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
        Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
        Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
          Yuri from Kaleido Star? A dashing, athletic fellow with a rebellious, slightly sinister streak that only serves to hide a well-meaning soul.
          If a person was interested in a one-night stand, there's always Ken from said series. Almost certain to be a one-time experience, as HE HAS A HEART CONDITION.
          Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
          Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
          Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
          You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Comment

Even if Aoi might arguably be excluded because she predates the proliferation of traps
            Is this where I link the op to "Stop! Hibari-kun"?
            Moderator: General Anime, Off-Topic & Cover Art

Comment

But I agree with Draneor and others that traps are kind of a dodge, even if Aoi might arguably be excluded because she predates the proliferation of traps (as well as the application of the term). And even choosing someone like Tieria Erde is vaguely a dodge as well. So... hmmm.\
              Maybe the lack of physical manliness features (i.e. no huge muscles and hairy beard) that would be part of the reason I'm gay for Lelouch, and Hideyoshi just looks so feminine so maybe that's why I'd hop in bed with him. But then again, in my mind I don't think of him as a cute girl, but more like a cute boy, so I don't know if picking him counts as a dodge or not.

On a emotional level, I suppose I'm gay for Tomoya from Clannad. Though I think he looks decent enough physically, I don't feel anything on a sexual level. Sunohara on the other hand is cute though.

Comment

Originally posted by Classical View Post
                Maybe the lack of physical manliness features (i.e. no huge muscles and hairy beard) that would be part of the reason I'm gay for Lelouch, and Hideyoshi just looks so feminine so maybe that's why I'd hop in bed with him.
                I think that is kind of my ideology with one of my picks, as aside from Hideyoshi, Hayate is a bit like this, despite being like Gundam incarnate, the poor kid has had such a bad life, you just wanna give him a hug. That and when he dresses up he's one of the cutest girls in the series. Not being a girl isn't a issue here.
                Last edited by Gatts; 05-17-2011, 07:32 AM. Reason: fixed quote
                Courtest of Jun Kaga, as The Takamachi Family prepare to befriend you come Vivid...

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X