X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you gay for?

Widgets Magazine
    That's right, it's that thread again.

If you are straight, what anime characters of your same sex would you go for?

If you are gay, what opposite-sex characters do you lust after?

If you are bi... I have no idea how to adapt the question to you. Sorry.
    Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
    Avatar: You're going to LOVE HER!!!!!
    Σ UFO = Mr. Nail Bat = Geoduck = Big Big Duck
    You can believe everything I say, as it is based on emperical data.

Re: Who are you gay for?

To answer my own question... my answers remain the same as the previous times I've asked this question.

Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket, and Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu.

Okay, maybe Peppo too. Dammit.
    Seattle will never forget you, Electron Boy! - Donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation

Comment

I'm totally gar for Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia. And that's the only one.
      Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

Nana Osaki!

Totally gay for Nana.
        Yay! There's debauchery here!
        Moderating: Manga

Comment

Jun Watarese from Happiness! Probably one of the best, if not, the best trap I've come across.

Comment

Hideyoshi from Baka Test and Hayate Ayasaki from Hayate The Combat Butler - I'm nosebleeding just thinking about them...
            Courtest of Jun Kaga, as The Takamachi Family prepare to befriend you come Vivid...

Comment

If I was a girl, this question would be over-easy. But as a guy, ... can I opt for tomboy lesbians?

Comment

Excluding traps because I don't really consider them male , Natsume Kyousuke (Little Busters!), Kyou (Fruits Basket), & Takemoto Yuuta (Honey and Clover).
                Clannad is Life, Da Capo is Pure Love, Higurashi is Ethics, & Tori no Uta is the National Anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by Njr Resurrection View Post
                  If I was a girl, this question would be over-easy. But as a guy, ... can I opt for tomboy lesbians?
                  No. If you are SOOOOOO heterosexual that you eat bananas sideways and can't even dream of naming a good-looking male character, then there's no need for you to post a reply.

Comment

Hmm, I suppose there's the idea of characters like Hideyoshi. However it's hard to say if that counts. Simply because they trick me into thinking that they're girls as opposed to being guys. Heck, even after I know they're guys, there are times I can't help but think that's a girl. It's even worse in the case of Hideyoshi, since he has a twin sister. Thus it adds an extra layer of confusion and that possibility of having your fantasy have an error.

On a side note, some traps still make me think the basic strategy is draw a girl, make sure the chest is not there, and claim it's a guy.

Also, I guess another reason why it's hard to count traps is because often once I find out and accept them being male, they tend to lose some of the attraction factor.
                    Last edited by Momoka Kibi; 05-14-2011, 10:01 AM.
                    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
                    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

I'm totally gay for Hideyoshi from Baka Test. Other than him, Lelouch from Code Geass is the other guy I'm gay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Classical View Post
                        Other than him, Lelouch from Code Geass is the other guy I'm gay for.
                        Lelouch the sneaky bastard world conqueror, or Lelouch the convenience store clerk?

Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
                        Scratchy for Tama is angry.
                        Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

Originally posted by G. B. Smith View Post
                          Lelouch the sneaky bastard world conqueror, or Lelouch the convenience store clerk?

Heh, Lelouch the convenience store clerk? Hmm, I'd have to pick the sneaky bastard over the clerk, but that's only because I don't know what the clerk is like. Can I have both?

Comment

My answer depends on what you're looking for. Who do I find attractive, or who do I want to have hot nasty buttseks with?

If it's the former, then I'm going to have think about it for a while. But if it's the latter, then I would have to go the trap route: Aoi from You're Under Arrest, Peppo from Gankutsuou or Noriko from Fushigi Yuugi.
                            Avatar: Claire Augustus from Questionable Content

Comment

Originally posted by Populuxe View Post
                              Noriko from Fushigi Yuugi.
                              I fail for forgetting the first trap that screwed my sexuality in 0-70 flat. Nuriko definitely - and I'm sure you can argue a case for Hotohori as well...but definitely Nuriko.
                              Courtest of Jun Kaga, as The Takamachi Family prepare to befriend you come Vivid...

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X