Most horrible of bonus items!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most horrible of bonus items!

It's not exactly traumatising, I guess, but as far as utterly random and pointless goes, I do have a plastic Spirited Away Riceball somewhere, which was a first pressing bonus with the original Japanese release of the movie.

Comment

This reminds me of the Najica panties that ADV release a while ago. Of course it was horrible, but heck I wore the thing on my head for a good laugh. I wonder where are those pair of panties are now...
      Anime watcher from New Zealand.
      My Cel Collection | My DVD Collection | MAL Profile

Comment

Originally posted by cress2000 View Post
        The only thing comes to mind are the God panties...though I find them more amusing than anything.
        Wasn't original even. An early CPM VHS hentai release had a pair of paper panties as a bonus item. Best bonus panties were ADV's original (cloth) Najica pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Njr Resurrection View Post
          Wasn't original even. An early CPM VHS hentai release had a pair of paper panties as a bonus item. Best bonus panties were ADV's original (cloth) Najica pair.
          The Najica panties were size 2, and got favorable comments from several of the voice actresses during one of the on-disc extras.

Comment

Here is another odd candidate from the upcoming Arakawa Under the Bridge: Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) release. It's a pre-order bonus from the NIS America Store: Kappa (Village Chief) Mask.

Comment

At one point Manga Entertainment starting packaging movies with a bonus UMD copy of Ghost in the Shell, probably because they just wanted to get rid of them.

Comment

For me, at least, it was more that the novelty of the Lucky Star T-shirts wore off after the first few. I'll take one silly T-shirt, but 6 (well, ultimately 5)? Not so much .

Comment

THE God panties and najica panties went to goodwill. Someone probably wearing them right now.
                  currently watching: kaleido star !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                    Here is another odd candidate from the upcoming Arakawa Under the Bridge: Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) release. It's a pre-order bonus from the NIS America Store: Kappa (Village Chief) Mask.
                    I've seen weirder LE bonus items than that, but definitely this is not something I would ideally want.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                    Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
                    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X