Widgets Magazine

What are the chances of Petit Eva~Evangelion@School getting licensed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the chances of Petit Eva~Evangelion@School getting licensed?

Widgets Magazine
    Petit Eva is an Evangelion SD comic show. Its a spoof with the NGE characters at a school. Shinji, Rei, Asuka, & 01 are (UY type) classmates. Gendou is Head & Fuyutuski is deputy. Misato is a teacher. Kaworu is around with angels causing chaos.

This show is speechless with comic BGM. It has 5 minute episodes of slapstick & comic pathos. Some Japanese text. http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/en...me.php?id=8539

Re: What are the chances of Petit Eva~Evangelion@School getting licensed?

Well, didn't heard of it before you spoke about it, but now I would like for it to be licensed... We never know!

Comment

This probably should be moved to a different forum. As to the topic...(if licensed for N. American release), I would say not likely. Never say never.

Comment

Of such things... none may speak... with authority....
        Avatar: Trixie is appalled by whatever I just said.

Comment

Its Bandai channel so....

AFA which forum, I can recommend it, as I have the R2 DVD set, which I bought after seeing it streamed. Its more for NGE TV than Rebuild. Actually most for Raising Ikari Shinji fans probably.
          Last edited by Njr Resurrection; 05-14-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X