• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate/Zero

Widgets Magazine
    ANN listing | PV is now up.

Re: Fate/Zero

Yeah that trailer looks like pure win. I loved Fate/Stay but I thought the animation from Studio DEEN was occasionally suspect. This looks pretty promising already.

Comment

Originally posted by mk2000 View Post
      Yeah that trailer looks like pure win. I loved Fate/Stay but I thought the animation from Studio DEEN was occasionally suspect. This looks pretty promising already.
      Studio DEEN did Unlimited Blade Works. Turns out DEEN can produce high quality animation. Only when they HAVE to though.

Comment

Originally posted by MelancholicMariya View Post
        Studio DEEN did Unlimited Blade Works. Turns out DEEN can produce high quality animation. Only when they HAVE to though.
        I've noticed that in some of the series I've seen from them. They range from amazing to ugh, *$%* this....
        Watching: Fate/Zero, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ozuma, Sekirei

Thank you Sentai for Fate/Stay Night : UBW
        Proud to Pre-Order Fate/Zero Box 2 on BD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MelancholicMariya View Post
          Yeah, must have been Unlimited Budget Works

Comment

Really looking forwards to this.
            Really looking forwards to this. Irisviel von Einzbern & Saber - mana transfer..... nom nom nom....

Comment

Originally posted by mk2000 View Post
              Yeah, must have been Unlimited Budget Works
              The talent is out there, but money (and time, don't forget) can do wonders for a project.

Also, certain studios, or teams within studios, just do a conspicuously better job of working with less money and time than other studios do. Though most studios are getting better with using computer shortcuts to make something out of nothing, and not have it look completely half-assed.
              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                The talent is out there, but money (and time, don't forget) can do wonders for a project.

Also, certain studios, or teams within studios, just do a conspicuously better job of working with less money and time than other studios do. Though most studios are getting better with using computer shortcuts to make something out of nothing, and not have it look completely half-assed.
                Yeah, there is definitely a reduction in obviously half-assed shows.

Only one I can think of for this season is Softenni, where its obvious that no one involved gives a shit.
                VIVIDBLUE OPERATION!
                Vivid Impact!
                Vividred Operation

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X