Clear All

• Moshidora Discussion Thread

Widgets Magazine
    Baseball Management the Anime!

Ann Entry

Official Site 1

Official Site 2

Note
    As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
    1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
    2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
    3) Don't use the "Post Reply" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Quote" to the post you want to reply to.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Episode 1

Minami X Yuki for the win! Yeah, my mind works that way and always will.

It will be interesting to see how balanced referencing the book will be over time. They just need to bring it up enough for the book to matter, but not so much that it becomes a lecture.

It's amusing how it was an accidental purchase that started the whole thing. Yeah, such is the way of life.

I'm sure some will complain about the pacing of the first episode, but I think this has potential.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"

Comment

Episode 2

The important thing about this episode is the fact that Ayano likes Yuuki. I support a pairing such as this because it involves girls. Also, I expect epic love triangle involving Ayano, Yuuki, and Minami.

Poor Ayano doesn't want to be thought of as robotic. Quick, Yuuki kiss her err I mean hug her. Yeah, that's it.

It's nice that characters like Yuuki have a role to play. Would be boring if it was just about the book.

Comment

Episode 3

Ayano's love for Yuuki makes me happy. Yuuki is definitely playing a nice role in the story.

Minami has become popular.

Be careful Minami, one must not spread themselves too thin.

It's interesting that the role they're given the girls in this baseball anime is not to challenge the guys, but instead to help them do better. Or something like that.

And we get Hanae, let's see what potential she'll have and she'll contribute.

Comment

Episode 4

So we get the idea of innovation. This could have potential, but it could also be dangerous. No idea why the thought of being dangerous crossed my mind.

It is nice to them get other clubs involved. Especially if the club in question has cute girls. I have my priorities.

Comment

Episode 5

Everyone loves Yuuki! She could rule the world!

Minami's past with baseball, her current feelings on it, and her current role in it. That makes for a fun situation.

Would be kind of funny if she ends up playing in the end. Probably not, but the thought crossed my mind.

Comment

Episode 6

This anime definitely seems to have a strong focus on the preparation, planning, and adjustment side of things. Or maybe I'm reading things wrong. Still what matters is the episode is decent.

(Yeah, so I'm going to focus on finishing this one now, hopefully)

Comment

Episode 7

It's amazing how much things have improved for the team over time.

I also like the fact we continue to get scenes with Yuuki, the one true goddess! She and Minami have a special relationship.

Comment

Episode 8

It's a good thing the team members are willing to help each other out. Otherwise the game might have been lost.

That's a worrying way to end the episode.

Comment

Episode 9

So we've gone from Baseball Management the Anime to Depressing the Anime. Which is exactly what the episode was for the most part.

The whole situation with Yuuki was just sad. Then there was the way Minami reacted to everything.

Hopefully things can turn around in the final episode, the final moments do give hope.

Comment

Episode 10

Minami with her hair down and the hat says everything that needs to be said regarding the series. Seriously, it's a nice and symbolic moment. Over all, this was a pretty nice short series.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X