Widgets Magazine

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    LE

Reg

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 4/17/12.
    Contains episodes 1-13.

Special Features: Select Episode Commentary, Textless Songs, Trailers.

Includes 1 exclusive collectible tarot card.
    The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 5/28/13.

© 2010 Takaya Kagami/Denyuuden Project
    Last edited by WTK; 06-06-2013, 05:39 PM.

Re: The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Well, this is an ok cover... nothing special.

Comment

I kind of like this. For some reason it kind of reminds me a few of the Tears to Tiara covers.

Comment

Maybe a little better than the series deserves. So pretty good. I feel like they should have kept all the text in the logo the same style and size to make the redundancy more prominent. Since that's easily one of the most amusing parts of the series.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

It's a very nice cover. I was expecting Ferris to be holding a dango, oh well.

Comment

It actually looks quite decent for the most part. Sadly, I'll be passing on this because the show didn't work for me. Never did finish it.

Comment

This cover certainly works. It may not be the best choice of artwork, but it certainly looks pretty good. I probably will be passing on this.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Echidna, Re:Zero
              Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
              Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

TRSI - While supplies last, customers ordering this limited edition will also recieve a gift with purchase (to be announced)!

Contains episodes 1-13.

Comment

I still chuckle at the show's name every time I hear it. That said, the concept interested me enough to check it out over at ANN and the first few episodes sold me on picking up at least the first box set when it comes out. This cover is a little static but I like it. Reminds me of one of my personal faves, Lodoss War...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Akcoll99 View Post
                      I still chuckle at the show's name every time I hear it. That said, the concept interested me enough to check it out over at ANN and the first few episodes sold me on picking up at least the first box set when it comes out. This cover is a little static but I like it. Reminds me of one of my personal faves, Lodoss War...
                      Yep, definitely has a Record of Lodoss War vibe going on. Not sure if I will pick this up now or wait for a re-release.
                      http://myanimelist.net/profile/Midvalley
                      Favorites: Cowboy Bebop, RahXephon, Voices of a Distant Star, Ergo Proxy, Berserk.
                      Currently Watching: Steins;Gate, Blood +
                      Someone License: Dennou Coil.

Comment

Regular edition 3D cover art added to the first post. No changes from the LE cover art.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine
                        Working...
                        X