Widgets Magazine

Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!: Complete Season (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!: Complete Season (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!: Complete Season (Blu-ray/DVD LE) due out on 5/10/22.
    Includes an 80 page art book, 6 art cards, metal pin, keychain and stickers, all housed in a Collector's Box.

Special Features: Voice Actors Panel, Web Previews, Promo Videos, Commercials, Textless Opening and Ending Songs
    Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!: Complete Season (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 5/10/22.
    Special Features: Voice Actors Panel, Web Previews, Promo Videos, Commercials, Textless Opening and Closing Songs.
    Last edited by WTK; 02-24-2022, 02:56 PM.

I find it funny that "Shittier" is censored on the cover and spine of the RE, the cover of the LE, but NOT the spine of the LE
    My Anime List
    YouTube <- I do collection Videos
    Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

I have to believe that was just a typo on Funimation's part to not censor out the sh-ttier part of the ridiculously long title and I expect it to get fixed when the actual product comes out. Anyway, I'm quite surprised that they are giving this show a LE release considering just how bad this show is and it doesn't appear to have much of a fan following unlike other shows in a similar boat. Nevertheless, it's a creative design they are putting out there, and using the Kiwame Quest cover for the BD case cover is genius. Not to mention the amazing assortment of artwork on the art cards as well.
      Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
      Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
      Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
      A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X